Are we doing more upgrades for the football facilities?

Advertisement
Advertisement
A couple 10 win seasons and we will get something like this

That’s innovative. I would Assume the 28 million is covering multiple aspects of renovation for the facility and not just the lockeroom though. With that being said there are plenty of lockerroom renovations that are happening that cost 2-3 million dollars or less that look great.

That’s innovative. I would Assume the 28 million is covering multiple aspects of renovation for the facility and not just the lockeroom though. With that being said there are plenty of lockerroom renovations that are happening that cost 2-3 million dollars or less that look great.
Yeah the gator couldn't have paid more than a mil for their locker room renovation. It's still trash but at least it looks modern.

Advertisement
Yeah the gator couldn't have paid more than a mil for their locker room renovation. It's still trash but at least it looks modern.
Only 1.5 million for that. Blake James need to get this done and really rework the lockeroom and player lounge and then Miami facilities would be missing nothing imo and look first class.

**** this is nice af lol, they also added a nutritional center and 25,000 more square feet on the facility in the renovation

Only 1.5 million for that. Blake James need to get this done and really rework the lockeroom and player lounge and then Miami facilities would be missing nothing imo and look first class.

**** this is nice af lol, they also added a nutritional center and 25,000 more square feet on the facility in the renovation

We still have natural wood stained lockers.... we upgraded when Golden was here, but that lacked some serious insight.

A couple 10 win seasons and we will get something like this

Let’s see if the players come in and they utilize the functional design elements that were created and incorporated. If they do, then their statement at the end that it will transform locker rooms moving forward could be true. I agree with the sentiment that our locker rooms need to be a great transitional area as we board buses to go to Hard Rock. We don’t need what LSU did persay. I would rather put the $$$ into a decked out players tribute area/museum that showcases all the greats who’ve walked through the doors at Miami. Including our NFL greats, HOF’ers, and statues of the upper echelon. If I was Manny, and given the state of the program now after the low of last year - if we throw up a 10-11 win season, I go back to the donors again and see how much I can raise to build it. Couldn’t be more than several million dollars, let’s cap it at @$12million. That would create an unbelievable space for the former players and a sense of pride to want to be included.

We still have natural wood stained lockers.... we upgraded when Golden was here, but that lacked some serious insight.
Yeah they got to fix that man lol, sh*t looks completely outdated. It’s not even asking for much considering those lockeroom renovations aren’t that expensive in the grand scheme of things when you think about it.

Advertisement
Let’s see if the players come in and they utilize the functional design elements that were created and incorporated. If they do, then their statement at the end that it will transform locker rooms moving forward could be true. I agree with the sentiment that our locker rooms need to be a great transitional area as we board buses to go to Hard Rock. We don’t need what LSU did persay. I would rather put the $$$ into a decked out players tribute area/museum that showcases all the greats who’ve walked through the doors at Miami. Including our NFL greats, HOF’ers, and statues of the upper echelon. If I was Manny, and given the state of the program now after the low of last year - if we throw up a 10-11 win season, I go back to the donors again and see how much I can raise to build it. Couldn’t be more than several million dollars, let’s cap it at @$12million. That would create an unbelievable space for the former players and a sense of pride to want to be included.
The money is there. The money we spent on dorms could have bought us this.
53fd164678b40.image.jpg

There is no excuse as to why we can't spend more money. Baylor is a private school. Probably the same enrollment. They have a billionaire booster just like us.

The gator locker room was 1.5? Or LSU?

Advertisement
View attachment 90788

There is no excuse as to why we can't spend more money. Baylor is a private school. Probably the same enrollment. They have a billionaire booster just like us.

UM needed new dorms but you clearly have never set foot in one. thats absolutely as important as anything else considering players live in them and they're old and ****** right now (even UV and thats new for our current housing). also, there is ZERO room on campus for a stadium along with gables noise ordinances and the residents already hating the school. enough w this **** with zero information about the campus, the city, or the issues that surround it. we had a homecoming concert shut down one of my years there bc of the noise rule and US1 would be a freaking nightmare if we ever built a stadium on campus (we can't so its a moot point). at least pull up a campus map before you post pics of baylors stadium

View attachment 90788

Miami definitely needed the dorms. PLENTY of schools had better dorms than Miami but they won’t after the latest upgrade . Plus hard rock stadium is a great place to play in so it’s not really an issue anymore with the latest upgrades

UM needed new dorms but you clearly have never set foot in one. thats absolutely as important as anything else considering players live in them and they're old and ****** right now (even UV and thats new for our current housing). also, there is ZERO room on campus for a stadium along with gables noise ordinances and the residents already hating the school. enough w this **** with zero information about the campus, the city, or the issues that surround it. we had a homecoming concert shut down one of my years there bc of the noise rule and US1 would be a freaking nightmare if we ever built a stadium on campus (we can't so its a moot point). at least pull up a campus map before you post pics of baylors stadium
U typed all of that for nothing. Lmao.

Show me where I said build an on campus stadium.

Advertisement
Back