Are we doing more upgrades for the football facilities?

Mackmiller974

All ACC
I know we are getting new dorms but are they doing anything else? I thought I heard they were remodeling the football lounge but I can't remember lol.

Advertisement
I know we are getting new dorms but are they doing anything else? I thought I heard they were remodeling the football lounge but I can't remember lol.

Attachments

• A5B09C59-ED78-4EA2-B5A3-87067D14917C.jpeg
    A5B09C59-ED78-4EA2-B5A3-87067D14917C.jpeg
    693.7 KB · Views: 300
Advertisement
We need a better way to show the history and awards that the program has and the amount of talent in the nfl. The top schools showcase their programs in a museum like environment with less history tradition and nfl players pro-bowlers and hof’s than the U.
The Dimare area is outdated as is the locker room. We have some posters with names and pictures of players. It’s too toned down imo. Other schools put in peoples face every all American heisman even nfl players. We just have like a list of dudes on some posters.

Advertisement
We need a better way to show the history and awards that the program has and the amount of talent in the nfl. The top schools showcase their programs in a museum like environment with less history tradition and nfl players pro-bowlers and hof’s than the U.
The Dimare area is outdated as is the locker room. We have some posters with names and pictures of players. It’s too toned down imo. Other schools put in peoples face every all American heisman even nfl players. We just have like a list of dudes on some posters.

Yep! We have that dope bronze statue of Sebastian across the street. The Hecht and football facilities should have a hall of fame statue setup with our ballers. Make that joint like a field of dreams.

I was there about a month ago and the practice fields were all torn up.

Attachments

• 590D1FA4-CEC0-45B0-B036-5E104373F30C.jpeg
    590D1FA4-CEC0-45B0-B036-5E104373F30C.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 63
Advertisement
Yep! We have that dope bronze statue of Sebastian across the street. The Hecht and football facilities should have a hall of fame statue setup with our ballers. Make that joint like a field of dreams.

I like that. But we need to make them mobile in case one of our greats says or does something to offend the gods of PC. Then we can just roll in into hiding.

Advertisement
It wasn't in this thread until you said something. Just leave it alone, I'm tired of hearing it all together.

Sorry, I obey, God, my parents, my wife, and whoever signs my check. Mom and Dad have long ago passed away, I’m retired, my wife told me it was okay, and Our Lord has not responded yet, so I’m afraid I will have to suggest you use the ignore function instead please.

Advertisement
Back