Are We An Inferior Program?

Theedy50

Redshirt Freshman
It’s literally sickening to see all the threads and posts every other week about why we’re so worried about another team. Are we inferior to GT? I’m not saying to count anyone out and I’m not trying to downplay the fact that we must play disciplined to win the game. Last I checked though we’re the Hurricanes and not the freakin Ragin Cajuns. GT runs the same offense every year and the players should take this game very serious as they should every game but why must we be shaking in our boots as if we can’t matchup? What if our players took the mindset of a lot of these fearful posters into the game???

Advertisement
This is how we'll handle GT
7df851f889c0f5aea3308ba8bafdce1f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It’s literally sickening to see all the threads and posts every other week about why we’re so worried about another team. Are we inferior to GT? I’m not saying to count anyone out and I’m not trying to downplay the fact that we must play disciplined to win the game. Last I checked though we’re the Hurricanes and not the freakin Ragin Cajuns. GT runs the same offense every year and the players should take this game very serious as they should every game but why must we be shaking in our boots as if we can’t matchup? What if our players took the mindset of a lot of these fearful posters into the game???

I know you're acting out of fear right now so I just wanted to let you know that we

ralph roll.jpg

I'm not a big fan of the whole "we roll" threads but c'mon OP.

I'm not a big fan of the whole "we roll" threads but c'mon OP.

I just genuinely wanna know why so many people post threads about how worried they are whenever we play any decent team. I’m not some idiot that’s gonna say we’re gonna win 72-0 but I have faith in the team I root for to come out victorious. When we were garbage under the previous staff people were complaining a ton. Seems like now that we can see our program heading in a much more positive direction people would just rather add worry to their complaining rather than being positive and optimistic.

Advertisement
YOU ******* NEW GUYS SUCK STUPID MUTHER****ERS THE WHOLE LOT OF YA............... IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SOMETHING INSTEAD OF GUESSING OR SAYING SOME STUPID **** WHY NOT " SHUT THE ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" UNTIL YOU FIGURE OUT WHAT'S GOING ON YOU ******* ****** MAKE ME SICK.

STUPID ******* FAQQUITS.

Last edited:
YOU ******* NEW GUYS SUCK STUPID MUTHER****ERS THE WHOLE LOT OF YA............... IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SOMETHING INSTEAD OF GUESSING OR SAYING SOME STUPID **** WHY NOT " SHUT THE ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" UNTIL YOU FIGURE OUT WHAT'S GOING ON YOU ******* ****** MAKE ME SICK.

STUPID ******* S.
This

YOU ****ING NEW GUYS SUCK STUPID MUTHER****ERS THE WHOLE LOT OF YA............... IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SOMETHING INSTEAD OF GUESSING OR SAYING SOME STUPID **** WHY NOT " SHUT THE ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" UNTIL YOU FIGURE OUT WHAT'S GOING ON YOU ****ING ****** MAKE ME SICK.

STUPID ****ING S.

This.

Advertisement
YOU ****ING NEW GUYS SUCK STUPID MUTHER****ERS THE WHOLE LOT OF YA............... IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SOMETHING INSTEAD OF GUESSING OR SAYING SOME STUPID **** WHY NOT " SHUT THE ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" UNTIL YOU FIGURE OUT WHAT'S GOING ON YOU ****ING ****** MAKE ME SICK.

STUPID ****ING S.

I say what I want. I’m not clueless because I don’t agree with you or anyone else. Maybe you should shut up and accept the fact that everyone doesn’t see eye to eye. Being on a site longer doesn’t make your opinion any more solid than mine. Stop being an idiot and trying to put on for your friends here. U look real stupid going on a rant because of someone else’s opinion. Grow up. Y’all do or say anything just to be liked and upvoted

Last edited:

I know you're acting out of fear right now so I just wanted to let you know that we

View attachment 51799

If u read what I said you’d see I fully expect us to win. It’s the ones that are oh so worried that this post was directed to

STUPID ****ING S.

I say what I want. I’m not clueless because I don’t agree with you or anyone else. Maybe you should shut up and accept the fact that everyone doesn’t see eye to eye. Being on a site longer doesn’t make your opinion any more solid than mine. Stop being an idiot and trying to put on for your friends here. U look real stupid going on a rant because of someone else’s opinion. Grow up. Y’all do or say anything just to be liked and upvoted

No, you ARE clueless. For yearas on this board somebody starts a thread “I’m al little concerned” and then people respond with GIFs of something rolling because WE ROLL! This is simple and it happens every week. How do you not pick up on such a simple tradition. So your opinion is not “solid” because you don’t get something quite simple. It’s fun. Nobody is really concerned

View attachment 51799

If u read what I said you’d see I fully expect us to win. It’s the ones that are oh so worried that this post was directed to

Lol trolled and still clueless

Advertisement

View attachment 51799

Lol trolled and still clueless

U mean to tell me nobody is really afraid? Guess I am clueless. Never caught on to that but now I know. Still no reason to get disrespectful with another man. Help a brotha out like u just did. We root for the same team. All that keyboard warrior ish is unnecessary

Advertisement

STUPID ******* S.

Sure, why not

Your names not John is it?

STUPID ****ING S.

Almost fell out of my desk chair. Definitely laughed out loud.

My bad I wasn’t aware of the tradition but I’ve been made aware so it’s all good. Y’all can forgive me for not knowing or keep commenting and negging. Either way I’m done with this thread

Advertisement
Back