Are we allowed to boo the players in the NIL era?

Advertisement
The argument has always been that you can't boo an amateur for dropped passes, fumbles, penalties, etc. Has this ban been lifted now that players are no longer playing for free?
I’m lost. I got boo’d at a college track meet lol Fans have always been allowed to boo. You just look like an idiot in most cases if you’re booing your own team mid-game for things that happen in every CFB game.

Advertisement
I’m lost. I got boo’d at a college track meet lol Fans have always been allowed to boo. You just look like an idiot in most cases if you’re booing your own team mid-game for things that happen in every CFB game.
Yup.

I do not see any logic in booing your own players. It does not help in any way, shape, or form and only makes you look stupid.

unimpressed morgan freeman GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
The argument has always been that you can't boo an amateur for dropped passes, fumbles, penalties, etc. Has this ban been lifted now that players are no longer playing for free?
This would be an interesting poll question.

Given the way players are **** on around here, I would say the majority of CIS thinks it's OK to boo college players. And given the way society in general is breaking down, most people would not have a problem with it. Players better get use to it.

Advertisement
As if you cared before NIL.

Advertisement
Back