Are we about to get all of our remaining targets?

Advertisement
Committed / not signed
Nesta
Miller
Bethel

Remaining targets
Surtain
Campbell
Coburn
Chatfield
Chatman
Ezzard

..... 9/9

Committed / not signed
Nesta
Miller
Bethel

Remaining targets
Surtain
Campbell
Coburn
Chatfield
Chatman
Ezzard

..... 9/9

2OggKej.jpg

Advertisement
AH4, plus Ezzard and Chatman will do it for me. AH4, plus Ezzard, Chatman, and Coburn will, well, that will make me slap my boss.

Facts. U aint DJ Relly Rell the one that did all those mix tapes with Fab, Dipset, and D-block right?

Lol; naw bro. My boy worked w him before though, and I told him to tell DJ Relly Rell to stop using my name. Lol.

LML. Thats mad funny bro. U never know though Harlem actually got a lot of cane fans up there. I saw Max B one time with a Canes hoody on at that deli on Lenox he used to hang out at.

Word? I F’s w Max B, dude is mad funny and got a raw deal in the rap game. I love Harlem, man...and ur right, there are Canes fans up that way. NY in general, I know there’s Canes fans. We got a universal brand; when we’re hot, we touch every non biased state. I’m up here in the Bay in CA. right now, and got mad Canes fans up here.

Advertisement
AH4, plus Ezzard and Chatman will do it for me. AH4, plus Ezzard, Chatman, and Coburn will, well, that will make me slap my boss.

Facts. U aint DJ Relly Rell the one that did all those mix tapes with Fab, Dipset, and D-block right?

Lol; naw bro. My boy worked w him before though, and I told him to tell DJ Relly Rell to stop using my name. Lol.

LML. Thats mad funny bro. U never know though Harlem actually got a lot of cane fans up there. I saw Max B one time with a Canes hoody on at that deli on Lenox he used to hang out at.

Word? I F’s w Max B, dude is mad funny and got a raw deal in the rap game. I love Harlem, man...and ur right, there are Canes fans up that way. NY in general, I know there’s Canes fans. We got a universal brand; when we’re hot, we touch every non biased state. I’m up here in the Bay in CA. right now, and got mad Canes fans up here.

**** ya b. One of the realist and funniest dudes to ever come out of NY. Right before he got locked you couldn't walk thru Harlem without hearing Max getting played. He wrote most of dipsets biggest tracks 2. You right about that besides BS *** states every city got canes fans. I never been to the bay but I heard they got mad canes from a few of my boys. I **** with a lot of the bay rappers tho.

Advertisement
Back