Are we a top 10 team entering into the season?

Advertisement
That means nothing. How did the last three games go? How about the all important ACC title game?
Dumbfvck we played 11 games straight without a bye week. The guys were clearly tired and the top 3 offensive players who the offense centered around were hurt... and 2 of them didn’t play 2 of those games and both got hurt in the Pitt game. Also with rosier being **** inaccurate missing everything a lower tier group of 5 qb would have made.... can’t do much

Dumbfvck we played 11 games straight without a bye week. The guys were clearly tired and the top 3 offensive players who the offense centered around were hurt... and 2 of them didn’t play 2 of those games and both got hurt in the Pitt game. Also with rosier being **** inaccurate missing everything a lower tier group of 5 qb would have made.... can’t do much

Maybe if you try harder you can drum up some more excuses. Come on buddy, you can do it.

Anything to protect your coach.

Clemson played 13 (ACC title game) games in 14 weeks. Man did they have a huge advantage. Good thing they were so rested.

Great point made by you.

Clemson played 13 (ACC title game) games in 14 weeks. Man did they have a huge advantage. Good thing they were so rested.

Great point made by you.

You’re a troll.

Using Clemson as an example completely invalidates all your arguments against Rick and I don’t need to say another word.

Figure it out, troll.

Advertisement
You’re a troll.

Using Clemson as an example completely invalidates all your arguments against Rick and I don’t need to say another word.

Figure it out, troll.

The ole "I say it so it must be true" way of attacking facts. I guess you missed his obviously dumb claim that I refuted by mentioning Clemson and their "well rested" team in the Miami game.

But of course you don't get it, your CMR apologist.

Man do you guys go to great lengths to protect him. When there's no defense, it's typically followed up by calling somebody a troll. Ta Da.

The ole "I say it so it must be true" way of attacking facts. I guess you missed his obviously dumb claim that I refuted by mentioning Clemson and their "well rested" team in the Miami game.

But of course you don't get it, your CMR apologist.

Man do you guys go to great lengths to protect him. When there's no defense, it's typically followed up by calling somebody a troll. Ta Da.

Good morning, troll.

Did you put more pins in your Mark Richt voodoo hate doll this morning?

I guess I’m going to have to spell out how bad your Clemson analogy is. But I’m not going to completely spell it out completely, you’re going to have to do a little research.

Clemson has built up to be a championship team. That is correct. It took their coach a few years.

Since you have such a raging hard on for our coach, let’s check the Clemson coach. How did he do his first four years? Five years? Get back to me on that.

Anyone comparing our program after basically two recruiting classes under CMR with Clemson’s is a fool.

We aren’t even at the 85 player limit yet while Dabo has been stockpiling studs for this entire decade.

We still have so much work to do to be at that level consistently. We absolutely have talent, but being elite is when you replace a great player with another one, then another one.

We just aren’t there yet. If you don’t believe that ask yourself if Clemson struggles offensively as much as we did if they lose their equivalent of Walton-Richards-Herndon.

Not a chance.

Then ask yourself if there was a game this Saturday, would Malik even dress for Clemson.

Not a chance.

Last edited:
Anyone comparing our program after basically two recruiting classes under CMR with Clemson’s is a fool.

We aren’t even at the 85 player limit yet while Dabo has been stockpiling studs for this entire decade.

We still have so much work to do to be at that level consistently. We absolutely have talent, but being elite is when you replace a great player with another one, then another one.

We just aren’t there yet. If you don’t believe that ask yourself if Clemson struggles offensively as much as we did if they lose their equivalent of Walton-Richard-Herndon.

Not a chance.

Then ask yourself if there was a game this Saturday, would Malik even dress for Clemson.

Not a chance.
Agree but that’s harsh on Malik, he’s not THAT bad.

Their qb Kelly Bryant was 65.8% 2800 yards passing 13tds 8 ints 665 yards rushing 11tds.
Yeah bryant was definitely average but we made him look like a heisman contender but that’s a discussion for another day...

Malik 54% 3200 yards passing 26 tds 14 ints 480 yards 5 tds,

Advertisement
Good morning, troll.

Did you put more pins in your Mark Richt voodoo hate doll this morning?

I guess I’m going to have to spell out how bad your Clemson analogy is. But I’m not going to completely spell it out completely, you’re going to have to do a little research.

Clemson has built up to be a championship team. That is correct. It took their coach a few years.

Since you have such a raging hard on for our coach, let’s check the Clemson coach. How did he do his first four years? Five years? Get back to me on that.

Hey baby girl.

When somebody throws out the "we were tired" mantra, then I'm going to throw out the other side of that. As another poster so adamantly pointed out, Miami was ranked as high as #2. So what gives? Clemson had played 1 more game than Miami did at the time of their game. In addition, Miami was ranked higher at one point. Does all of that not matter because CMR sht the bed in the biggest game of the season?

Was Miami rested for Wisconsin? Or were they still tired? Is that now the cover for CMR? Tired and undermanned.

So besides Clemson being better in the numbers department, was Pitt also in that category? How about Wisconsin? Since nobody agrees with me tha I believe Wisconsin has more good Football players than Miami does, what would be your excuse for that loss? I also believe they have a better head coach. Not that it matters to you.

Weird how all the excuses come out when the coaching abilities of CMR hang in the balance.

Can't wait to see what the mantra will be this year. Any insight to what you are game planning? Maybe the QB situation, or that the Oline isn't up to snuff? Can't wait!!

Hey baby girl.

When somebody throws out the "we were tired" mantra, then I'm going to throw out the other side of that. As another poster so adamantly pointed out, Miami was ranked as high as #2. So what gives? Clemson had played 1 more game than Miami did at the time of their game. In addition, Miami was ranked higher at one point. Does all of that not matter because CMR sht the bed in the biggest game of the season?

Was Miami rested for Wisconsin? Or were they still tired? Is that now the cover for CMR? Tired and undermanned.

So besides Clemson being better in the numbers department, was Pitt also in that category? How about Wisconsin? Since nobody agrees with me tha I believe Wisconsin has more good Football players than Miami does, what would be your excuse for that loss? I also believe they have a better head coach. Not that it matters to you.

Weird how all the excuses come out when the coaching abilities of CMR hang in the balance.

Can't wait to see what the mantra will be this year. Any insight to what you are game planning? Maybe the QB situation, or that the Oline isn't up to snuff? Can't wait!!

I’ll bet you can’t wait!

Likewise, I can’t wait for your next worked-up post about Rick.

I absolutely love this.

You are so emotionally invested in not only his failure, but in your documentation of it, that it’s starting to become a great source of humor for me.

For some strange reason I find your type of manic obsessive insanity hilarious.

Please keep posting.

Agree but that’s harsh on Malik, he’s not THAT bad.

Their qb Kelly Bryant was 65.8% 2800 yards passing 13tds 8 ints 665 yards rushing 11tds.
Yeah bryant was definitely average but we made him look like a heisman contender but that’s a discussion for another day...

Malik 54% 3200 yards passing 26 tds 14 ints 480 yards 5 tds,

Ok maybe a little harsh, but probably not terribly inaccurate.

Advertisement
No, we aren’t. Rebuilding an OL, lost major DL production and experience, with suspect CB play outside of Jackson. Top 15 but not top 10

No, we aren’t. Rebuilding an OL, lost major DL production and experience, with suspect CB play outside of Jackson. Top 15 but not top 10
We lost less than 40 percent of our tfls and sacks from 2017, oline is returning 3 starters and bringing in a lineman who started in the sec at one point. Cb play isn’t suspect, bandy had some of the best coverage ratings for most of the season in the acc to go along with mike jack. Go examine other teams ans I guarantee You they have more glaring issues than miami right now

Advertisement
LOL the autist is on repeat again.

“PLEASE ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT COACHES SO I CAN USE MY SCRIPTED ARGUMENTS!! COACHES!!ARE THEY GOOD OR BAD!”

I will first answer the question - probably. The last few years the top 4-5 teams are much better than anyone else - when you get to 6-15, these teams are all pretty close ...comes down to how healthy you are, road games, and turnovers. So are we a top 10 team but closer to 20 than top 5

In regards to the OL - they cant run block or pass block .....period
- I do think however teams wont stack the box on us (like they did late in the season) bc of the talent we have at WR, RB and I am beating one if not two TE's step up. Our depth is so much better at most of the skill positions

Advertisement
Back