Are there any other O-Line recruits Miami is looking at besides Neal?

CLEMSON SCOUTING REPORT ON TARQUIN (Link below)
First of all, learn how to spell. You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about with respect to these two commits. In the case of Tarquin, he has 24 scholarship offers from the likes of Clemson (Who handed Miami their ***)
, USC, Ohio State, LSU (Who handed the Canes THEIR ***). I guess Clemson and Ohio State should not have offered either. "Fans" like you are amazing. Eguakan is one of the best interior line prospects in the country. Tarquin is one of the best tackle prospects in the country. Either you have not watched film or have no clue what you are looking at.
WARDRIC WILSON: Where is his GAME FILM? He doesn't have any. I see some asking about this kid and "why no offer." No game film and he has been moved from tackle to guard in HIGH SCHOOL. No film and moving to guard in his senior year of high school should answer the questions regarding why no offer.
Clemson assessment of Tarquin
https://rubbingtherock.com/2017/05/30/clemson-football-recruiting-michael-tarquin-offer-breakdown/

Because he probably is ineligible along with Analae who will probably transfer to IMG next season.

Advertisement
And KNOW instead of NO and YOUR instead of YOU’RE....

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt on those because they are shorter than the actual word. The 2 I pointed out are pointless to use instead of the correct word. I don't care if you spell correctly or use proper grammar. It is a forum, but if you are going to try and call someone out on it than they should be spelling correctly themselves. lol.

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt on those because they are shorter than the actual word. The 2 I pointed out are pointless to use instead of the correct word. I don't care if you spell correctly or use proper grammar. It is a forum, but if you are going to try and call someone out on it than they should be spelling correctly themselves. lol.

Agree ... lol times 2 😉

Advertisement
Julian2.png

Certainly a kid to keep track of in a few years. Unfortunately with his pops being an FSU grad I'm afraid he will end up going to Tally.

Hopefully he decides to want to stay home.

Disappointed the net is not bigger at OT. Neal better **** well be coming, but I'm afraid he's like the offensive version of Ingraham...Sure he likes UM, has a family tie...But he's very quiet AND Bama is involved.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Disappointed the net is not bigger at OT. Neal better **** well be coming, but I'm afraid he's like the offensive version of Ingraham...Sure he likes UM, has a family tie...But he's very quiet AND Bama is involved.

The signs are there for Neal not coming.

The signs are there for Neal not coming.

We are just seeing how Bama is just methodically destroying Miami recruiting efforts in a matter of weeks. Ingraham, Neal and counting. This is personal against Richt. There is nothing a person with Richt personality and product on the field and off the field can do.

Advertisement
How about the UK commit at STA who plays LT?

I've said before that Jake Pope should get a look in this class. 6'7 and 280+ hes basically a blank canvas with an NFL frame and natural brute strength. Don't know that he would ever be a LT but RT is a possibility. If we can take Dykstra out of Iowa we need to take him out of our back yard.

Why most seem to worry about db and skill on O....Miami needs to over recruit the lines...this is the only way to compete with the big dogs faster imo....also possibly add a few serviceable Juco or grad transfers to make up ground...keep adding strength while subracting the weak....the lines should be the #1 priority to upgrade.....

Last edited:
I've said before that Jake Pope should get a look in this class. 6'7 and 280+ hes basically a blank canvas with an NFL frame and natural brute strength. Don't know that he would ever be a LT but RT is a possibility. If we can take Dykstra out of Iowa we need to take him out of our back yard.

He is now 6’9 and 285 from what I’ve heard. Not sure he has the quicks for speed rushers but I like the frame vs those massive kids that try to play OT. Like the Washington kid as well. Athletic with room to add muscle.

Advertisement
Lol they do not care about oline! They do this **** every year! Who cares about having a Oline when you can sign 4 or 5 4* WRs every class lol

I believe you have summed up the last 15 years in recruiting. The RB'S recievers, TE'S that we have playing in the league right now but can't consistently get a two yard push on the line of scrimmage. ****es me off.

How may years have some on this site asked how can any opposing team stop our talent at these skill positions. All that speed, athleticism, etc. Well suprise, we still have the same problem. Until this changes in recruiting enjoy seeing talent comming in one door and out the other. Makes for some good highlight videos. Unfortunately those videos dont translate to wins and losses.

Personally I'd like to see us find some big framed TEs and groom them to be tackles.

MOAR Eric Winston types please.

Advertisement
Back