Are there any other O-Line recruits Miami is looking at besides Neal?

twes.305

Senior
As of rn I know we have 2 OL committed, but to be honest looking at there tapes and camp videos I don't see why they even have an offer. Maybe they do have talent, but considering the way are OL has been developing over the few years I'm worrried about our future OL.

Advertisement
Neal, Washington, Wright I guess who I still think is a longshot. Thought they would have offered Wilson (Committed to UF) and idk if they are still keeping tabs on Lucas. They need 4-5 this cycle. Jones, St Louis, Gauthier all graduate and Milo and maybe Dykstra will transfer.

Hopefully we are kicking the tires everywhere we can. JUCO, Grad Transfer, and '19 class for OL. It is a desperate need.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We are definitely having our issues with O line guys but it is not just Miami with the problem. This is off of Clemson's board - and I have seen the same thing on other boards too. That's why everyone is recruiting the same 6 kids so hard.

"The visit of Webb (Clay Webb) underscores an important recruiting question Clemson fans hope to get answered in the final months of the 2019 class, and that is offensive line recruiting. The Tigers have had some one-off successes at the position, signing prospects such as five-star
Jackson Carman
in 2018, but they are having trouble attracting numbers at the position and have just one offensive lineman currently committed for 2019."

Anyone have any insight on how Wardrick Wilson has looked this year?

Advertisement
As of rn I know we have 2 OL committed, but to be honest looking at there tapes and camp videos I don't see why they even have an offer. Maybe they do have talent, but considering the way are OL has been developing over the few years I'm worrried about our future OL.
CLEMSON SCOUTING REPORT ON TARQUIN (Link below)
First of all, learn how to spell. You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about with respect to these two commits. In the case of Tarquin, he has 24 scholarship offers from the likes of Clemson (Who handed Miami their ***)
, USC, Ohio State, LSU (Who handed the Canes THEIR ***). I guess Clemson and Ohio State should not have offered either. "Fans" like you are amazing. Eguakan is one of the best interior line prospects in the country. Tarquin is one of the best tackle prospects in the country. Either you have not watched film or have no clue what you are looking at.
WARDRIC WILSON: Where is his GAME FILM? He doesn't have any. I see some asking about this kid and "why no offer." No game film and he has been moved from tackle to guard in HIGH SCHOOL. No film and moving to guard in his senior year of high school should answer the questions regarding why no offer.
Clemson assessment of Tarquin
https://rubbingtherock.com/2017/05/30/clemson-football-recruiting-michael-tarquin-offer-breakdown/

CLEMSON SCOUTING REPORT ON TARQUIN (Link below)
First of all, learn how to spell. You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about with respect to these two commits. In the case of Tarquin, he has 24 scholarship offers from the likes of Clemson (Who handed Miami their ***)
, USC, Ohio State, LSU (Who handed the Canes THEIR ***). I guess Clemson and Ohio State should not have offered either. "Fans" like you are amazing. Eguakan is one of the best interior line prospects in the country. Tarquin is one of the best tackle prospects in the country. Either you have not watched film or have no clue what you are looking at.
WARDRIC WILSON: Where is his GAME FILM? He doesn't have any. I see some asking about this kid and "why no offer." No game film and he has been moved from tackle to guard in HIGH SCHOOL. No film and moving to guard in his senior year of high school should answer the questions regarding why no offer.
Clemson assessment of Tarquin
https://rubbingtherock.com/2017/05/30/clemson-football-recruiting-michael-tarquin-offer-breakdown/
First of all you need to learn how to spell, bc everything I wrote was spelled correctly; if I did write a word wrong it was because it was an abbreviation for a longer word. And you have absolutely know clue what your talking about, all your doing is listening to other people talk and looking at issophomore highlights. How about you take the time out to see how he performs against other talented recruits and not just the scrubs he is playing against. He gets absolutely manhandled at the rivals camp. That being said, even if he is talented our coaching staff will not be able to develop him. Now I will give Eguakan the benefit of doubt, though he was also beat sometimes at the rivals camp, there were also sometimes where he absolutely mauled other kids. . That being said, even if they are talented I doubt our coaching staff will be able to develop them in order to be dominant at the college level.

Actually I watched his Junior year film which is even better than the sophomore film. Not some padless underwear camp which is not real football.

Advertisement
Richt needs to stop with this S. FLA recruiting **** for Oline at least. Need to recruit them corn fed Oline from the mid-west

First of all you need to learn how to spell, bc everything I wrote was spelled correctly; if I did write a word wrong it was because it was an abbreviation for a longer word. And you have absolutely know clue what your talking about, all your doing is listening to other people talk and looking at issophomore highlights. How about you take the time out to see how he performs against other talented recruits and not just the scrubs he is playing against. He gets absolutely manhandled at the rivals camp. That being said, even if he is talented our coaching staff will not be able to develop him. Now I will give Eguakan the benefit of doubt, though he was also beat sometimes at the rivals camp, there were also sometimes where he absolutely mauled other kids. . That being said, even if they are talented I doubt our coaching staff will be able to develop them in order to be dominant at the college level.

I agree with your points entirely, but you used ARE instead of OUR and THERE instead of THEIR.

Advertisement
Back