Are our 3 star recruits correctly rated?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
+ Mack is rated properly (3*)
+ Day is rated properly (3*)
+ Plazz is underrated. He’s got 4* film.
+ Frédérique is underrated. He’s a 4* athlete
+ Thomas is overrated. Hasn’t played in 2yrs
+ Anderson is rated properly (3*)
+ McConathy is underrated. He’s got 4* production in a competitive division in Alabama.
+ CWH is overrated. Not that fast and played poor competition.
+ Minaya is rated properly
+ Russel is rated properly. I saw the all-22 from the state title game.
+ Francavilla is rated properly (weak competition, needs time)
+ Murray has a monster leg, but kickers don’t get more than 3*

Advertisement
Underrated IMO:

Mack (I haven't verified but there are rumors that recent times are 10.8?)…If those times aren't correct I'd say high 3* is correct.
CWH
McConathy
Pruitt

All underrated imo

I'll defer to the Cristobal/Mirabal OL connection, but honestly I like what I see there as well.

Yes, but he’s playing in NW Broward. A lot of really bad schools in there

Hollywood is more so south Broward but you’re right. His completion was weak. Not all of south Florida is tough these days especially with all the transfers. That being said, he has tools to work with. I think he’s going to be a player. Idk if it’ll be at RB or DB though.

Advertisement
Hollywood is more so south Broward but you’re right. His completion was weak. Not all of south Florida is tough these days especially with all the transfers. That being said, he has tools to work with. I think he’s going to be a player. Idk if it’ll be at RB or DB though.

If it’s at DB, then he’s ranked fairly. If it’s RB, old boy is overrated.

If a blur plays against "weak comp" he's still a blur

Love this kid.

Sean Taylor was out there killing weak comp in hisHA tape….And before everyone goes nuts about what I just said, no I don't think he's the next Sean Taylor. Guys from up my way here in Pittsburgh…Revis's competition pretty weak. Tyler Boyd comp? An absolute joke.

Competition is what is keeping CWH film in check because if we go by tape that's 4* material.

The districts are very unbalanced but it's mostly because they group them by student enrollment and not location. South Broward plays in a garbage district even thought there's plenty of talented teams in the area. ****, the closest school to them is probably Chaminade and they're one of the top programs in the state.

Advertisement
Back