Off-Topic Archeological Finds

Advertisement
I seriously doubt that was 13,000yrs ago. Hunter-Gatherers (Paleo-Man) were Nomads....they didn't even construct villages. They were always on the move hunting Mega Fauna (Mammoths, Mastodon, etc...) for food.
Old paradigms must be adjusted as new evidence and discoveries are brought to light.

Old paradigms must be adjusted as new evidence and discoveries are brought to light.
Look Man....I fully understand that to a point....I've amassed a collection of Paleo aged (10,000-12,000yrs old) weapons the past 28yrs. But no way am I buying that's 13,000yrs old. Hunter-Gatherers didn't even build Villages, let alone build intricate structures. I mean they sought shelter in Caves and Rock overhangs. The Pyramids of Giza, and the Sphinx in Egypt are only 4,000-4,500yrs old, and far more intricate than that.

Maybe this will help.

^Those who don’t learn from history are doomed to repeat it, or something like that.

Advertisement
Look Man....I fully understand that to a point....I've amassed a collection of Paleo aged (10,000-12,000yrs old) weapons the past 28yrs. But no way am I buying that's 13,000yrs old. Hunter-Gatherers didn't even build Villages, let alone build intricate structures. I mean they sought shelter in Caves and Rock overhangs. The Pyramids of Giza, and the Sphinx in Egypt are only 4,000-4,500yrs old, and far more intricate than that.
I dont know what to tell you. The timeframe of construction is not in dispute, archeologists are struggling to explain how 'primitive' nomads living day-to-day, meal-to-meal could have built it. We obviously have a huge knowledge gap as it concerns prehistory.

A lot archeology is based on what was happening after the last ice age, but we dont even know how ice ages came and went.

Hancock suggests a cataclysm ended the last one. With rapidly rising sea levels of hundreds of feet. Such an event would likely wipe out most of humanity. It it just coincidence that every culture has a great flood myth?

A lot archeology is based on what was happening after the last ice age, but we dont even know how ice ages came and went.

Every 10,000 too 15,000 yrs there's been a Major Weather change, whether it's an Ice Age, or Vice-versa....it's been 10,000yrs since the last one. Before the last Ice Age (11,000yrs ago), Florida's shoreline was 50 miles further out in all directions. Basically where the continental shelf is. Once all the Glaciers started melting all around the world....the water levels rose dramatically. In the U.S....Glaciers never came further south than present day Chicago.

@SpikeUM ....11,000-14,000yrs ago, there were no rivers or lakes in Florida. The Limestone was so close to the surface, that there was only cachments of water (small ponds) that's were the Paleo Indians would wait for the Mammoths and other Mega Fauna to come drink, and then Attack them. Once the Glaciers around the world started melting, the Ocean Level rose, and Rivers and Lakes were formed. (Great Lakes for example) and of course all the rivers in Fl. Now all the Limestone is under 12 to 16ft of water here in Fl. Those Cave divers in Fl, are actually diving down to Natural Ground 10,000+ yrs ago.

Advertisement
Every 10,000 too 15,000 yrs there's been a Major Weather change, whether it's an Ice Age, or Vice-versa....it's been 10,000yrs since the last one. Before the last Ice Age (11,000yrs ago), Florida's shoreline was 50 miles further out in all directions. Basically where the continental shelf is. Once all the Glaciers started melting all around the world....the water levels rose dramatically. In the U.S....Glaciers never came further south than present day Chicago.

See, I don't buy that story that the experts are touting.

10,000 to 12,500 years ago, Lake Chad was frikking HUGE. The winds blew across it, picked up lots of moisture which then dropped on present day Egypt and the Eastern Med. It was a green paradise - not the desert like we see today. The present day Egyptians had doo-doo to do with the constructions of many items found in Egypt - and trickling in DNA shows the rulers of Egypt - weren't Egyptian.

I think the pyramids of Giza are really, really ancient - and the other pyramids that suck - were attempts by later peoples to duplicate - and they couldn't build them worth a tinkers dam. (Something plumbers use)

We can't even replicate Roman concrete - today. No record of how - and to date - impossible to duplicate. Their concrete lasted and lasted - to this very day. Our crap cracks and falls apart in time.

And the idea that Neanderthal/ancients killed off the Mammoths - that's some risky business to be taking on with spears and such. Even a bear is hard to take on and survive with a spear. You manage to kill a bear with a spear - you had to - in self defense. The experts keep finding older and older digs and keep having to turn the clock back from the previous narrative that stated "men" crossed the Bering Strait when it was dry. B. S. DNA on some of those are multi-cultural, and not all "native Americans."

Then, there were the giants. Lots of giants. Different kinds of giants. Had them in and around the Med, in Europe, in Nordic countries, and in the Americas. Plenty of written records - including the early Spanish sailors exploring the Gulf and around South and Central America. Huge.

The whole story per anthropologists, archaeologists, geologists, etc. - is just wrong. True science has no anomalous artifacts. You record it where it was found - and don't toss **** that doesn't fit your narrative.

I'll also say this - there are primitive men - "cavemen" types still living today - taxonomy undetermined as of now. But they're out there, and with a very healthy breeding population. Big ones. Little ones. Butt ugly.

And then, there's blood types in us. One of the two - was engineered.

See, I don't buy that story that the experts are touting.

10,000 to 12,500 years ago, Lake Chad was frikking HUGE. The winds blew across it, picked up lots of moisture which then dropped on present day Egypt and the Eastern Med. It was a green paradise - not the desert like we see today. The present day Egyptians had doo-doo to do with the constructions of many items found in Egypt - and trickling in DNA shows the rulers of Egypt - weren't Egyptian.

I think the pyramids of Giza are really, really ancient - and the other pyramids that suck - were attempts by later peoples to duplicate - and they couldn't build them worth a tinkers dam. (Something plumbers use)

We can't even replicate Roman concrete - today. No record of how - and to date - impossible to duplicate. Their concrete lasted and lasted - to this very day. Our crap cracks and falls apart in time.

And the idea that Neanderthal/ancients killed off the Mammoths - that's some risky business to be taking on with spears and such. Even a bear is hard to take on and survive with a spear. You manage to kill a bear with a spear - you had to - in self defense. The experts keep finding older and older digs and keep having to turn the clock back from the previous narrative that stated "men" crossed the Bering Strait when it was dry. B. S. DNA on some of those are multi-cultural, and not all "native Americans."

Then, there were the giants. Lots of giants. Different kinds of giants. Had them in and around the Med, in Europe, in Nordic countries, and in the Americas. Plenty of written records - including the early Spanish sailors exploring the Gulf and around South and Central America. Huge.

The whole story per anthropologists, archaeologists, geologists, etc. - is just wrong. True science has no anomalous artifacts. You record it where it was found - and don't toss **** that doesn't fit your narrative.

I'll also say this - there are primitive men - "cavemen" types still living today - taxonomy undetermined as of now. But they're out there, and with a very healthy breeding population. Big ones. Little ones. Butt ugly.

And then, there's blood types in us. One of the two - was engineered.
All I can tell you is what I know happened in America....Neanderthal Man was NEVER in America....Neanderthals died off 50,000-60,000yrs ago. America's first people were Paleo People, who came into America 10,000-20,000yrs ago. Not from just the Land Bridge BS idea that was accepted until 20yrs ago. They came into the West by the Land Bridge and the Pacific Rim....they came into the Gulf coast (Texas, Louisiana. Florida) via South America. They came into the Chesapeake Bay area via Europe...There's a reason the most Paleo Artifacts are found in the South East. As far as Mammoths, Mastodon and other Mega Fauna, they most certainly were driven into extinction by Paleo man. The fact is....Paleo Man went after the Young Mega Fauna because they were the easiest Prey. By doing so it destroyed the population eventually. They didn't throw Spears at the Giant Mega Fauna. They'd divert the Mammoths attention, and a Paleo Man would thrust the Spear hoping to hit a vital Organ...and then follow the animal till it dropped. Mammoths Fur and Skin were too thick for a Spear to penetrate by throwing, even on an Atal-Atal (throwing stick).

Last edited:

I hope they did. There's already a "self-healing" concrete available - it's just that the Roman stuff was so very durable AND flexible.

The PROOF will be the adaptation in the industry, after much testing. A lab experiment is encouraging - but one needs to duplicate the multiple characteristics - not just the "self-healing," although that is certainly a fair part of Roman Concrete's durability.

Cool!

Advertisement
All I can tell you is what I know happened in America....Neanderthal Man was NEVER in America....Neanderthals died off 50,000-60,000yrs ago. America's first people were Paleo People, who came into America 10,000-20,000yrs ago. Not from just the Land Bridge BS idea that was accepted until 20yrs ago. They came into the West by the Land Bridge and the Pacific Rim....they came into the Gulf coast (Texas, Louisiana. Florida) via South America. They came into the Chesapeake Bay area via Europe...There's a reason the most Paleo Artifacts are found in the South East. As far as Mammoths, Mastodon and other Mega Fauna, they most certainly were driven into extinction by Paleo man. The fact is....Paleo Man went after the Young Mega Fauna because they were the easiest Prey. By doing so it destroyed the population eventually. They didn't throw Spears at the Giant Mega Fauna. They'd divert the Mammoths attention, and a Paleo Man would thrust the Spear hoping to hit a vital Organ...and then follow the animal till it dropped. Mammoths Fur and Skin were too thick for a Spear to penetrate by throwing, even on an Atal-Atal (throwing stick).

My badly stated point was supposed to emphasize that early man - Neanderthal weren't in Western Canada, the Rockies, Alaska, and the Kamchatka Peninsula and further West across present day Russia.

Or were they? Maybe their first cousins - but for certain - much, much larger?

Either way, animals seem to find areas mankind are reluctant to settle. The idea that FEW primitives would prefer larger, more dangerous animals over smaller, more plentiful animals - is to me ludicrous. I would suggest that scenario is because the "experts" don't have any other explanation for this major extinction event. Let's see - I'm hungry - and rather than take deer, pigs, elk, caribou, seals, fish, or even bears - I'm gonna take on a huge SOB that can squash me like a bug.

It's just that I've spent a bit of time on the tundra, in higher alpine altitudes, on the ice cap, in eastern swamps, savannah's, southern forests, deep southeastern asia jungles, and I just find it difficult to even contemplate wiping out a species across two continents. In some jungles even today - you can run across wild elephants by accident - and you're not even ON the African continent. It'll startle the **** out of you, and God help you if you're sleeping across the track of their trail.

Those they found and continue to find - were quick frozen. Some still had food in their mouths - didn't have time to even swallow before they were insta-covered and quick frozen. Bones, skin, and tissue debris many feet deep - like one can imagine a huge debris line after high tide.

I LOVE discussing this stuff! It's a royal ***** to try to find others who are interested in these topics!

100% absolutely.

Mummies in particular, because of how well they’re preserved still have a ton of soft tissue & fibers that make DNA genome sequencing a lot more accurate in modern times. So forensic pathologists are able to tell a lot of information about how they lived, their diet, the environment they lived in, their relative overall health (like diseases etc), physical dimensions, hair & eye color & a sh*t ton more...
I wonder how similar the chemicals and techniques employed in these Peruvian mummies are to the ones in Egypt??? Did they learn from the same place or did one culture teach it to the other via ancient travel? I know there have been studies covering the construction of the different pyramids in Egypt and the Americas. Probably similar with mummification.

Advertisement
Hancock suggests a cataclysm ended the last one. With rapidly rising sea levels of hundreds of feet. Such an event would likely wipe out most of humanity. It it just coincidence that every culture has a great flood myth?

All geology is defined by catastrophe. The lines such as the CT line - are due to a catastrophic event - mass extinctions. Cambrian? Ended in catastrophy. Every single one.

When fish die - they float. Or sink - only to be consumed.

Yet we have entire shoals of fish perfectly preserved in the rock. That's an instant covering from a catastrophic event.

Lots of scientists absolutely rely on the slow, gradual, alteration of geology, weather, temperature, etc. They have to - in spite of evidence to the contrary - as the entire premise of Evolution is founded on that slow, gradual change concept.

Yet all geology is catastrophic. The very fossil record - is all catastrophic.

And the story of man. What a load of crap! Human migrations - all BS. Lack of, or presence of long past civilizations - contrived.

Megalithic structures - many couldn't be duplicated today. Some of those stones are absolutely HUGE. And if times were hard, pretty much hand to mouth - everyone would be trying to feed themselves - not spending weeks, months, or years on such large, difficult, useless damned structure.

I wonder how similar the chemicals and techniques employed in these Peruvian mummies are to the ones in Egypt??? Did they learn from the same place or did one culture teach it to the other via ancient travel? I know there have been studies covering the construction of the different pyramids in Egypt and the Americas. Probably similar with mummification.

I don't know - but I can make a wild-a**ed-guess (WAG).

In higher altitudes, it's cooler and drier air. If one can get things cool - those things won't rot - they're refrigerated. And the higher the altitude - the less moisture the air can hold - and in areas of elevated elevation - all the real moisture has been dropped out of it.

I lived on a mountain top for a few months on task - and we'd see dark clouds in the distance - but they had to climb another mountain range before getting to us - and we didn't see a single drop of rain for four months at that altitude.

Cool - or cold - AND dry. That should desiccate lots of tissue - fairly quickly. It's almost a reduced efficiency FREEZE-DRIED process.

And you want to talk about cold and dry? Taking a dump in arctic conditions - outside - in subzero temperatures - in snow waist deep - was not only an ordeal - but we sure cut down on the volume of food we consumed - just to avoid the hilarious, but miserable process of dropping skivvies, silk long johns, insulated long johns, wool pants, field pants, and overwhites, hoping you'd kicked down the snow enough so your tender bits didn't drop into the snow - which when they did (every time) you'd groan and your eyes would cross. Repeat a couple more times - then the cleanup - before you could start re-assembling your arctic clothing. To the laughter of your buddies.

Glad I experienced some of those things - but don't want any repeats. Took me forever to uncross my eyes.

My badly stated point was supposed to emphasize that early man - Neanderthal weren't in Western Canada, the Rockies, Alaska, and the Kamchatka Peninsula and further West across present day Russia.

Or were they? Maybe their first cousins - but for certain - much, much larger?

Either way, animals seem to find areas mankind are reluctant to settle. The idea that FEW primitives would prefer larger, more dangerous animals over smaller, more plentiful animals - is to me ludicrous. I would suggest that scenario is because the "experts" don't have any other explanation for this major extinction event. Let's see - I'm hungry - and rather than take deer, pigs, elk, caribou, seals, fish, or even bears - I'm gonna take on a huge SOB that can squash me like a bug.

It's just that I've spent a bit of time on the tundra, in higher alpine altitudes, on the ice cap, in eastern swamps, savannah's, southern forests, deep southeastern asia jungles, and I just find it difficult to even contemplate wiping out a species across two continents. In some jungles even today - you can run across wild elephants by accident - and you're not even ON the African continent. It'll startle the **** out of you, and God help you if you're sleeping across the track of their trail.

Those they found and continue to find - were quick frozen. Some still had food in their mouths - didn't have time to even swallow before they were insta-covered and quick frozen. Bones, skin, and tissue debris many feet deep - like one can imagine a huge debris line after high tide.

I LOVE discussing this stuff! It's a royal ***** to try to find others who are interested in these topics!
I've got a Museum collection worth of Paleolithic, Archaic, Woodland/Gulf Coastal, Mississipian, Historic, Artifacts....Everything from Mammoth, Mastodon Tusks, to Extinct Bison Skulls, to Projectile Points all from Florida....I've got 2yrs of College (not for credits) at Valencia in Pre-Columbian Fl Archaeology and Anthropology...and 28yrs of Surface Hunting, Excavating, Scuba and Snorkeling all throughout Florida. I'd be viewed as an amateur Archaeologist, but my collection would make any Archaeologist in Fl blush...as I have many times.

Advertisement
Back