Arch Manning

Imagine thinking the grandson of Archie Manning & Nephew of Peyton & Eli Manning at 17-18 is overrated 😂 We really have the dumbest fanbase in the country.

If being overrated means he’s not the #1 recruit orQB in America last year then yep he’s overrated….just because you have the name doesn’t mean you have the tools to be like them….he can watch all the film he wants but if he doesn’t have the arm strength or tools to get the job done then it won’t do him any good.

He would be decent at a mid-level P5 school but I’m not sure he will ever play well at a top 25 program…Jmho having seen him play and play against the competition he did and is why his HS got beat like a drum every year in the playoffs.

It would be like Miami playing a BC every week and our QB running up crazy stats then wondering why he’s not doing it when we got to the CFP…answer...better competition

I may be wrong and if I am I’ll be the first to say I was wrong and I hope I am because he’s a New Orleans kid but I’m not sure I’ll ever be eating crow about him.

Advertisement
If being overrated means he’s not the #1 recruit orQB in America last year then yep he’s overrated….just because you have the name doesn’t mean you have the tools to be like them….he can watch all the film he wants but if he doesn’t have the arm strength or tools to get the job done then it won’t do him any good.

He would be decent at a mid-level P5 school but I’m not sure he will ever play well at a top 25 program…Jmho having seen him play and play against the competition he did and is why his HS got beat like a drum every year in the playoffs.

It would be like Miami playing a BC every week and our QB running up crazy stats then wondering why he’s not doing it when we got to the CFP…answer...better competition

I may be wrong and if I am I’ll be the first to say I was wrong and I hope I am because he’s a New Orleans kid but I’m not sure I’ll ever be eating crow about him.
He's 18 years old. I'll take my chances on the DNA. Especially i'll take my chances vs a board full of people who thought for 4 years Tyler Van Dyke was good. Not much football acumen in this fanbase.

**** 😂
If he sucks next year… boooooooooyyy!!!
If You Say So Wow GIF by Identity

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back