Arch Manning to Texas

Advertisement
The Manning’s are geniuses at marketing and protecting their brand.

Only great QB in that family was Payton. He was the goods.

Eli was meh. Got lucky that he played on some great Giants teams with a bunch of ballers. That man should be paying David Tyree a weekly salary for the rest of his life.

Team sports suck sometimes. It’s crazy to think that 2 of the all-time best QB’s (Dan Marino, Warren Moon) never won a ring, and Eli has 2. Nobody better tell me that Eli was a better QB than those 2 HOF. Not even in the same league.
I agree with you everything you said but playoff time, give me Eli over Payton.

I told you guys a month or so ago Arch has a weak arm and plays against sHT competition.He’s throwing to guys that are like Bama’s receivers that are always open by 20 yds.You watch Arch’s film and you’ll see him running as much as he’s throwing..

If I had to say boom or bust in P5 I’m going more bust than boom cause his weak arm ain’t gonna get it done in the SEC…Jmho..
Not to mention against any legit competition he'd get lit the **** up on that run. If he ever wins the starting job it's gonna happen cause he's never practiced live running against anyone good.

Advertisement
Can you imagine Dan Marino playing in today’s era? He would have 7000 yard seasons and 60+ touchdowns.

Easily; it’s the same argument I said about MJ in today’s era of NBA. Both The NFL & NBA caters to the offensive guys. Those two assassins in their respective sports would put up records that would never be touched in today’s era. Marino, albeit not a Dolphin fan, is the best pure passer I’ve ever seen. And pair him w/ a stud WR??! Sheesh

But no way, at this stage is he the #1 OVERRALL player bro! Lol. They got this **** w/ a **** near perfect score. How, Sway?! U know if bruh’s last name was Snitchelheisen (lol), he wouldn’t be no 5 star QB, from last name pronunciation alone. Lol
You won't see an argument out of me. From what I've seen of him until that light does come on, he should either be a backup at a top school or a starter at tcu not Texas. But if I had to bet I'd say by junior year he'll be looking pretty good

Easily; it’s the same argument I said about MJ in today’s era of NBA. Both The NFL & NBA caters to the offensive guys. Those two assassins in their respective sports would put up records that would never be touched in today’s era. Marino, albeit not a Dolphin fan, is the best pure passer I’ve ever seen. And pair him w/ a stud WR??! Sheesh
Marino might be the most physically talented QB to ever play in the league passing wise. I thought Vinny Testaverde was the next Marino but he just ended up being okay.

On another note Arch Manning is overrated as f***

Advertisement
29 looked like he was out for a leisurely jog.
Angry Will Ferrell GIF

Advertisement
I don’t think he’s anything special. But no way Saban, Kirby, and Sark would waste a QB slot on a scrub just because of his name. He’s a legit 4*
I'm with you, I think he's a legit 4-star player based on his size and ability, but I don't see top 3 player in the nation. ****, I don't see 50 player in the country. The arm talent is there and to be respected, no doubt about it. I just don't see him adjusting well to the speed of the game in college. I feel like he would struggle against South Florida speed, let alone FBS level speed.

We'll see.

Advertisement
I have no dog in this fight. Mahomes is a human highlight reel. Marino was surgical. I think Marino would carve up this NFL. You could assault receivers when Marino played. It was like the Last Boy Scout out there.
Facts. Never seen deep ball accuracy like Marino. Guy could throw it 50+ and hit a bullseye within another bullseye with pressure in his face.

There offering because of the name & the way Mannings process the game. They're banking on the light turning on for him in a major way.
And we all get caught up in the Hype, and the Manning name has proven to be a great Risk/Reward. He has the Physical and Mental part of QB1 and with College coaching and development he could reach elite status. But right Now he’s not on the same level as some of the other Elite HS QBs…. He definitely has the Higher ceiling of Any though!

I know 3 people on that staff. They didn't care in the least about him transferring because they got him on campus and realized he had no clue how to read a defense and couldn't work any progressions. Their offense has never been one to move the pocket and get the QB in space. As bears fans are seeing Justin fields is an amazing athlete when it relates to how he can hurt you with his feet. But he struggles mightily with his duties as a QB. Great urban and day got the most out of his talent but as every QB EVER in their system has shown, it doesn't relate to ANYTHING other than their system...
It kills me to read this kind of BS, dude was evaluated by numerous NFL caliber scouts. Played and succeeded in D1 power five football, and was drafted into the NFL.

But yet he's not even a good QB and can read a defense

SMDH

Advertisement
Back