AR82 Appreciation Thread

Advertisement
Cane Legend in my Book. Simply for snatching that Soul last year in Tally on that block. U know what I'm fackin talkin Bout. That game play & game alone cemented his place. Good luck to the young man. Tru Cane

Thank you AR82.You chose Miami over BagaBama and helped us on our road back to the top in College football.You are a fine young man that has a great future ahead of you.

I’ll miss the Game breaking difference maker he was. When he was in you always felt a big play was coming.

Had an experience so many wish they could, will always be part of a select brotherhood, and can always proudly call himself a Cane. Players like him you wish could leave with a ring, but unfortunately every so often we see one of the greats future changed in a instant.

Never met him, but he seemed to carry himself with class and work hard. As others noted, I hope he uses his degree from UM to help in his success in life.

Thanks for being a Cane, and giving all you could for the fans that loved to watch you play.

Advertisement
Taking a dump in Saban house before signing with Miami over Bama on NSD. Breaking Irvin record. The app state game where you could clearly tell the kid was something special. The hurdles over ND and Syracuse. The catches to the house against WVU and Duke. The block and clutch catches against FSU last year. My heart breaks for Ahmmon, he had special talent but I know with that competitive fire in him, he will go on to do great things. Salute AR82, you don’t just break Michael Irvin’s 31 year old record by accident. What could have been.

I 100% expect him to be inducted into the UM Sports Hall of Fame. I wasn’t around for what happened to Rusty Medearis back in the day but I was told last night that this is on that same level. Special talents careers unfortunately cut short.

Kills me to hear the news. Would of been special to see him and Thomas on the field with a real QB in Perry. Was looking foward to seeing him go first round. Best luck to him.

Will always be a number one WR in Cane legend, freshman year was amazing!. A cane forever! Blessings to you!

Advertisement
this news is tragic. the kid had been thinking about the NFL for years, that was his ultimate goal, which was reasonable. now that goal is gone for good. that's got to be devastating. he has an entire life in front of him, good family, good disposition, smart kid. he'll do well.

Ahmmon, as a freshman, was the best WR in the country. He was great. And he was such a passionate, aggressive player.

I was in the endzone in the Citrus Bowl when he took that RPO for a TD. Electrifying, dominant receiver who played his heart out every game.

Your heart breaks for him.

I’m sure it’s hard to find your way when something you’re so good at is taken away. He’ll always be a Cane, and I expect the family will do their best to take care of him.

Advertisement
My favorite moment was knowing that he dissed bama to come here, and his play spoke for itself

What could have been. From the first time I saw him play I thought he had eventual NFL All-Pro potential.

Unfortunately his body betrayed him but he was highly productive whenever he was healthy and was the type of receiver opposing DC's had to scheme around. Those guys are few and far between.

Wish this kid all the best. I was sitting right by the field last year at Tallahassee when he laid that HELLACIOUS block. Hopefully we'll see his brother play here one day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back