AR82 Appreciation Thread

prinmemo

Junior
Let’s go! Post your favorite memories of AR82! Let’s show the young Cane he is loved and appreciated by Canes fans!

My favorite memories:

1. Taking it to the house against WVU in the bowl game. That house call gave me shivers.

2. Hurdling that ND player and seeing the reaction of the ND assistant coach in the background.

One of the most talented players we have ever had.

AR82 is a special person. He will do great at whatever he chooses to pursue!

Advertisement
Watching his break out game at Appy State. Kayaa threw him 2 bombs early and it took the life out of the Appy State side of the field.

Best of luck to this outstanding young man.

I seem to remember a couple catches along the sideline at Duke that were kind of like “yeah, he’s special”. He was a freshman and already looked like the best player on the field.

Advertisement
Finish school stay close to team , you never know the good Lord needed to adjust his path so he could see and reach his purpose.

Now he can apply his competitiveness in his formation.

Most of the successful people thank God for there failures so they can get where they are today.

Something big is out there AR just needs some ANVIL/ DESERT time to see his new path the road less traveled.

GOCANES

I have to say the game against fsu was one of his best all around performances he had a lot of clutch moments but that block on buddy was a thing of absolute beauty. AR will always be a true cane for his contributions but also because he told saban to shove that scholly up his ***.

Any coincidence this news finally leaks out with Hasslewood on campus?

Advertisement
The td catch vs west Virginia, the td catch vs duke, and the knockout vs fsu..... Thank u ar82

Thanks to #82, we loved watching you take that field but wish you well in all future endeavors! Now bring your little brother here and coach him for the rest of your time in college. Good luck and God bless!

@ WV was great.
@ App St you just saw he was on a different level.
His entire freshman year was filled with so much promise.
First round talent....so unfortunate.
Luckily he will have a normal healthy life god willing.

Last edited:
My two favorites were:

1) Same as OP, where he made a long TD in the bowl game against WVU which started opening the flood gates.

2) That block last year in Doak when Rosier was running out of bounds.

Going to miss AR. That kid was special and as fans we got robbed by circumstances.

Best of luck to him. Seems like a good dude.

Advertisement
Carry that competitive fire with him and he'll be successful no matter which path he takes. Losing out on potential millions in the League is a real **** punch but it's not the end of the road, just a bump for AR82.

Always a Cane.

Will forever be grateful of him choosing us. And by all accounts seems to be a great young man and teammate. The FSU game was legendary imo. That kid was born to be a Cane. God speed to him.

Lol now since he’s hurt (career ending) Ahmmon is on legend status lmao gtfoh where was the love before this

The only knock on Richards prior to yesterday's news was the potential of him going pro after this season. Given his injury history up until this point, it was a fair discussion. You had a couple of posters on here that called him a *****, but there's always a couple of idiots that give narrow-minded opinions.

Advertisement
The only knock on Richards prior to yesterday's news was the potential of him going pro after this season. Given his injury history up until this point, it was a fair discussion. You had a couple of posters on here that called him a *****, but there's always a couple of idiots that give narrow-minded opinions.
True true, still in disbelief about the situation.. I know our WR room is phenomenal but I was looking forward to Ahmmon having a Jeff Thomas type of year... Crazy how all the top receivers from the 2016 class are gone basically

Advertisement
Back