AQM's status - ?

CaneTheGaytors

Biletnikoff Award Winner
Just read this from a poster named Marcus from Barry Jackson's blog. Anyone know if there's any truth to this?

Hey Barry - What's the enrollment status of the highly rated defensive end recruit (Muhammed) out of Don Bosco Prep in New Jersey?

Posted by: rboud | 07/09/2013 at 10:27 AM

This really good 4-Star DE and #1 ranked Jersey commit isn't going to qualify. He's enrolling into Prep School and looks like he will decide to play at home at Ritgers in 2014. To bad he was a good get that most everyone wanted. Problem is, so are the DT, LB Ath. and WR from Texas. All 5 will be 2013 qualifying casualties.

Posted by: Marcus | 07/09/2013 at 01:37 PM

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...dolphins-decision-drags-on.html#storylink=cpy

Advertisement
Just read this from a poster named Marcus from Barry Jackson's blog. Anyone know if there's any truth to this?

Hey Barry - What's the enrollment status of the highly rated defensive end recruit (Muhammed) out of Don Bosco Prep in New Jersey?

Posted by: rboud | 07/09/2013 at 10:27 AM

This really good 4-Star DE and #1 ranked Jersey commit isn't going to qualify. He's enrolling into Prep School and looks like he will decide to play at home at Ritgers in 2014. To bad he was a good get that most everyone wanted. Problem is, so are the DT, LB Ath. and WR from Texas. All 5 will be 2013 qualifying casualties.

Posted by: Marcus | 07/09/2013 at 01:37 PM

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...dolphins-decision-drags-on.html#storylink=cpy

Smells like BS to me

he still has miami as his school on twitter and fb. rutgers fans btw think everyone is jersey is going to rutgers.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jesus christ, you never EEEEEEVER, read the comments on a Herald article.

Thanks, guys. Just wanted to share it with the board, since I am DEFINITELY NOT and Insider...LOL. Hope AQM makes it in, even if it's in December like Griffin. Better late than never when you're talking about guys that are this talented. It's all about the U!!!

Advertisement
I was under the impression that AQM was already "good to go" and is supposed to arrive to campus in August.

As far as I know, the only ones headed to Prep school are Lockley and Griffin.

The only one I haven't heard anything about is Bond.

OP, when there's something to be known, trust me, you will find out on this board.

Don't go searching it out elsewhere.

Trust The Dude.

/unless he's wrong then he's headed to Bolivian

Advertisement
My apologies, gents. From now on I will take your advice and stay off the herald boards.

The second there is anything concrete about AQM you're going to know. If he doesn't get in there will be 100x more activity than normal, and 2x the activity if he does get in.

Advertisement
My apologies, gents. From now on I will take your advice and stay off the herald boards.

The second there is anything concrete about AQM you're going to know. If he doesn't get in there will be 100x more activity than normal, and 2x the activity if he does get in.

One would be what was expected since his commitment in January and the other unexpected.

Advertisement
Back