AQM

Well since he is not apart of the school for this semester. he is not officially a student so they cant disciplined him for it because it doesn't apply to him in this case.
What sucks is by kicking him out the Admin is pretty much throwing him into trouble. he has nothing right now. what is he going to do with his time? they should have taught this out more instead of feeding him to the wolves of a city like Miami.

I'm sure he can still work out w the team?

This kid came from Irvington. There is no neighborhood in the state of Florida rougher than Irvington, NJ. He's the Wolf.

Irvington is 3 square miles of ****...And they have every Law Enforcement imaginable there and even those dudes are scared to death. Dudes rather be suspended then come to work...Its a mess

JC

u must never seen the streets where Demetrius Jackson, Eduardo Clement and guys like Marcus Forston walked.

Miami is a whole different animal....only sh*t comparable maybe Camden.

You've obviously never taken a drive north on Tamarind into Riviera Beach after dark.

Advertisement
One thing that REALLY ****es me off about this situation is.. they just tossed this kid out of school .. at that age you do stupid **** specially when you are in Miami partying.. you end up in stupid situations.. it happens to almost everyone..

the school is ruthless in this and they should make sure when they are going to throw him out for something like this that at the very least he is taken care of.

You deprive him from sports, you take away his education and toss him aside....funny how this is where we need the NCAA to step in and protect the "student"

I get it if he is a threat to other students but this is not the case.

ALSO...i thought all football player roomed with another ball player.. why was AQM's room mate not a ball player?

Don't expect him back. Hearing that it is just about over for him here at UM

No idea if you have legit sources or not (not doubting), but it wouldn't surprise me one bit. If you are on double secret probation and then are involved in an incident with a prostitute that you met at (what I am assuming is) a 21 and over club, it does not bode well.

Advertisement
Are we really arguing which neighborhood is worse? Y'all trippin. You obviously have never been in Gables Estates after 5pm.

My neighborhood was peaceful. We were too poor to afford crime. We were so poor we didn't even own our own roaches. Used to borrow them from people down the street. That was before Rent-To-Own. Then we got some nice fat ones.

My neighborhood was peaceful. We were too poor to afford crime. We were so poor we didn't even own our own roaches. Used to borrow them from people down the street. That was before Rent-To-Own. Then we got some nice fat ones.

You have come a long way!

Advertisement

No idea if you have legit sources or not (not doubting), but it wouldn't surprise me one bit. If you are on double secret probation and then are involved in an incident with a prostitute that you met at (what I am assuming is) a 21 and over club, it does not bode well.

it is a 21 and over club. manager of LIV took over the old amnesia/opium/prive and made it into story

UM defensive end Al Quadin Muhammad, already suspended for a semester for punching a student and breaking his nose in the Sun Life Stadium parking lot on April 12, was involved in another incident this week.

South Miami police said Muhammad will NOT be charged. But the details of the incident are, well, rather peculiar.

The story involves a woman who is a prostitute, but Muhammad said he had no knowledge she was a prostitute.

Here's what the police "case supplemental" report said:

"We responded to the listed location reference a call out to further investigate the incident and process the scene. Muhammad was already at SMPD headquarters and the alleged female victim (25-year-old Delajurea Brookens) was at South Miami Hospital being treated for her injuries.

Photos and DNA samples were taken at the scene. Photos of blood, broken windows and interior of the apartment were taken.

We then responded to SMPD to interview Muhammad who was detained regarding the incident. Muhammad advised he was not truthful with responding officers and was going to provide me with a statement of what truly happen.

Muhammad signed a Miranda waiver and agreed to speak to me.

Muhammad stated that he met Brookens at Club Story in Miami Beach. Muhammad stated Brookens approached him as he was leaving the club and stated she wanted to go back to his apartment to party. When they arrived at his apartment, Muhammad stated they went into his bedroom. Once in his bedroom, Brookens stated she needed to be paid $800.00 first. Muhammad advised her that he would not be paying for anything and asked her to leave.

Muhammad stated he had absolutely no knowledge that Brookens was a prostitute and once he discovered it, he asked her to leave. Because of this, Brookens became enraged and started throwing objects throughout his bedroom. Brookens also removed one of her high heels and threw it at Muhammad. Muhammad stated he offered her money for a cab ride and gave her two (2) five dollar bills and a few singles which she put it in her bra but still refused to leave. The dispute carried into the living room/kitchen. Brookens then exited the apartment out the front door.

At this time, using her high heel, she broke out the two front windows of the apartment. She then threw one of her heels through the broken window of the apartment and into his bedroom. Muhammad then called police. Brookens continued to yell outside the apartment causing the neighbors to come outside (see neighbor`s statements). Brookens began to bang on the front door of the apartment. Muhammad then opened the front door and she attempted to push her way into the apartment but slipped and fell to the floor inside the doorway. Muhammad then pushed her out and closed the door.

Muhammad, hearing the police sirens, exited out the back door of the apartment and met officers in the street. Muhammad stated to responding officers he had no knowledge of who Brookens was and that she was never in his apartment which he later stated was false.

We met with Brookens at South Miami Hospital where she was being treated for the cut to her wrist. She as well completed a written statement. Her statement basically reads as the report reads, although, she denies re-entering or attempting to re-enter the apartment after breaking the windows.

The blood inside the apartment does not confirm her story due to the fact she was the only party with a bleeding injury. She states she broke the windows while struggling with Muhammad outside the apartment. Brookens also denied any talk of money for ***.

I asked Brookens if she had any money at which time she removed two (2) 5 dollar bills and 4 singles from her bra which is what Muhammad states he gave her in an attempt to make her leave. I questioned Brookens about her criminal history and she advised she had been arrested for prostitution.

I asked Brookens how she wanted this case handled and she advised she did not wish to pursue charges against Muhammad. Brookens signed a non-pros form. After completing the written statement and signing the non-prosecution, Brookens agreed that the dispute did start over money for a possible sexual act. Muhammad denies any knowledge of her being a prostitute.

We then responded back to SMPD and re-interviewed Muhammad and advised him of Brookens decision not to pursue charges. He as well agreed to do the same. Muhammad signed a non-prosecution form.

After concluding my investigation, I have determined there is no physical evidence that would support the arrest of Muhammad, and without the cooperation of Brookens (non-prosecution signed), Muhammad should be released from custody. Muhammad was driven home by this detective at approx 1040 hrs.

For these reason, this case will be considered ex-cleared."

### UM had no comment and he is expected to re-enroll at UM in January, unless he or the university has a change of heart.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/sports-buzz/#storylink=cpy

6_1054262.jpg

Accidentally bringing home hookers like a boss.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back