AQM

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Student council gonna suspend him for another year for this too?

Noon update: South Miami police last night investigated a domestic disturbance at the apartment of Al-Quadin Muhammad, the UM defensive lineman who is suspended from school this semester after punching a student three times -- and breaking his nose --- in an April incident at Sun Life Stadium.

Sgt. Henry Guzman told our Susan Miller Degnan that Muhammad was detained and eventually released and no charges will be filed.

"He was not at fault in any way," Guzman said."We got a call last night regarding a disturbance at his apartment building. He was not at fault. We are trying to finish up the investigation and prepare our reports, but he was not at fault in any way."
He thus would seem on track to return to UM in January, unless the school decides otherwise. UM declined to comment.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...gets-dolphins-rb-talk-heat.html#storylink=cpy

Advertisement
Are we going to blame the school for an incident out of their control again?

People are ******* idiots and our society is so quick to blame someone else. Start taking responsibility. Makes me sick.

Advertisement
Police said he wasn't at fault, then again the police didn't charge him in the other ******* case either.

I think people read 3 words and post lol

He was not at fault and with no charges filed nothing can come of it. it cant even be brought up in the student compliance office without a charge

People are ****ing idiots and our society is so quick to blame someone else. Start taking responsibility. Makes me sick.

Yup

Advertisement
The other case was on campus with a active student

suspended from school this semester after punching a student three times -- and breaking his nose --- in an April incident at Sun Life Stadium

According to that, the incident happened at Sun Life, which would contradict what has been said about it happening in his dorm. Anyone have any details on what really happened?

suspended from school this semester after punching a student three times -- and breaking his nose --- in an April incident at Sun Life Stadium

According to that, the incident happened at Sun Life, which would contradict what has been said about it happening in his dorm. Anyone have any details on what really happened?

Some are saying dorm Barry has been reporting sls. Doesn't matter anymore. Drop it he's not going to be playing and it's done w now. Move on w this nonsense

Advertisement

People are ****ing idiots and our society is so quick to blame someone else. Start taking responsibility. Makes me sick.

Bro you read the article bro?

wait why was he punching someone at Sun Life? why would he not be with the team ?

Advertisement
I think people read 3 words and post lol

He was not at fault and with no charges filed nothing can come of it. it cant even be brought up in the student compliance office without a charge

If that's for me, I was definitely kidding. Thought it would be obvious. The police officer said it about 19 times in four sentences.

Last edited:
Well since he is not apart of the school for this semester. he is not officially a student so they cant disciplined him for it because it doesn't apply to him in this case.
What sucks is by kicking him out the Admin is pretty much throwing him into trouble. he has nothing right now. what is he going to do with his time? they should have taught this out more instead of feeding him to the wolves of a city like Miami.

Well since he is not apart of the school for this semester. he is not officially a student so they cant disciplined him for it because it doesn't apply to him in this case.
What sucks is by kicking him out the Admin is pretty much throwing him into trouble. he has nothing right now. what is he going to do with his time? they should have taught this out more instead of feeding him to the wolves of a city like Miami.

I'm sure he can still work out w the team?

Advertisement
Back