AQM

DeadPoets

Senior
He's a beast in the making - you can just see it.
This kid is on the verge of having a multiple sack game and I can't wait to see it.

6_1054262.jpg

247.jpg

Advertisement
next year, after an offseason: him and accord oh lawd, then throw in chad thomas in a couple years...qb's hide yo mamas

Advertisement
Did he play much yesterday? It was tough to tell but I didn't recall seeing him that often considering how much our D was on the field.

Man-child. Just like Chad thomas and DeeJackson for BTW on Friday night. You look at those guys and think, "these are high school cats, are you kiddin' me". Look out. AQM, a true freshmens getting time in a game like yesterday. Real deal. Even Rusty was a RS when he burst onto the scene, and he was pretty good.

Advertisement
Was he on the field for the final play? The guy that took down Driskell in the endzone?

Was he on the field for the final play? The guy that took down Driskell in the endzone?

Yup.

Don't know why I thought it was Cain out there. Looked like a 94.

But regardless, just look at McCord and what he is doing with some time under his belt. Quan arrived here way ahead of that. Next year our pass rush is going to be ******* fearsome.

Advertisement
That GIF is impressive for a freshman and what should be a RS freshman. Wow. And look at Chick just collapse.

The days of being terrified when its 3rd and 12 are coming to an end guys.

That D came out to make a big statement. No matter if the game was won or lost they were going to play every freaking down.

For the first time in a LONG LONG time I was excited to see our D out on the field.

Advertisement
Did he play much yesterday? It was tough to tell but I didn't recall seeing him that often considering how much our D was on the field.

Tough to take a guess on the exact #, but I swear every time he has been on the field this season, he has made something happen.....relatively speaking of course. Bright future for him, no doubt.

Advertisement
Back