AQM

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
Alquadin Mohammad
Every morning I'm up at 5am chasing my dream student athlete that's what I'm about!!!! Shot out to all cane fans
Mar 13

This kid is gonna be special!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Needed to hear some positive news from somewhere! Thanks Alqui! Can't wait to see this comin off the edge opposite Tyriq!

Last edited:
Advertisement
AQM seems like he'll be a stud here. Every recruiting class fans go crazy and every recruit becomes a future all american. But with AQM i'm totally sold that he will wind up ALL-ACC in the future. He's got a relentless motor like Ryan Kerrigan.

I for one think he will be a all American he is the only one on defense I can promise that.

he's gonna have as much if not more impact than Deon Bush.

both Army All-American commits who works his *** off.

If he gets up at 5am on his own then that's good. Kid has work ethic.

We need some more lean and mean pass rushers. Can't wait til he gets on campus.

Advertisement
Hopefully he's a young guy who can make an immediate impact, it usually takes DL a little morer time to make a statement.

I watched him run roughshod over STA's OL. In case you didn't know, most of the players on STA's OL signed on NLOI day. This kid will be a special player at UM. Enormous get by Al and Company.

I watched him run roughshod over STA's OL. In case you didn't know, most of the players on STA's OL signed on NLOI day. This kid will be a special player at UM. Enormous get by Al and Company.

Yup, he was the best player in that game which had Bosa, Moten,.....

Advertisement
AQM is one of my favorite recruits out of the 2013 class. Waking up at 5am highlights his dedication, determination, and discipline. I can't wait to see this young man in a Canes uniform wrecking havoc. I think he's going to be special.

Yawn.

Show me

I know we hear that alot and talk is talk but hey at least it sounds like the kid has a good head on his shoulders and is ready to work which is more than we can say about alot of other kids.

Advertisement
Back