Visits April 1-7, 2024 Unofficial and Official Visitors

Advertisement
Does any other program in the nation have this many stud visitors in the spring?

Admittedly, I’m sporting Canes shades in my outlook, but I’m not sure any program can top what we’re doing in the spring in terms of rolling through star after star.

Going to Miami practice Saturday then the rivals camp Sunday .

Does any other program in the nation have this many stud visitors in the spring?

TLDR answer: no

The combination of a major camp in the vicinity of a spring game along w/Mario's relentless recruiting makes this an impossible environment to replicate and/or beat. And it just so happens that 7v7 tourney mapped directly up to Junior Day and Rivals mapped directly up to the spring game. Coincidence? Methinks not.

Advertisement
Never seen anything like this that’s for sure

Relentless staff plus being given the resources to do it. Exciting stuff

Feels like last year we really suffered with more extensive coaching searches
I think you can’t underscore the Ward pickup as well. He has brought a bunch of hype to those that follow CFB.

Advertisement
I love how we're leaving no stone left unturned at CB this class.

If Addunce was still here, I'm about 99.99% positive people would be forcing themselves to spin up how Onis Konanbanny, Kelly Sejour & Zion Paret is a "good haul".

If this current staff can't sell instant playing time, good NIL money & good Coaching from Chevis & Guidreaux then just board up the windows & retreat to the doomsday bunker. Because the CB spot for Miami (especially right now), has to be the easiest recruiting pitch in the country.

Advertisement

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back