Apr 9 at Pittsburgh 3pm ACCNX

Garland/Walters/Fed/Arguelles/Munroe so far vs Pitts #1....... I know Rosario is out but come on man.

What the **** has happened to AMac? He looked like a future weekend starter last year with some control issues. Does Gino know this is a Friday night ACC opener and not a intrasquad??
Who would you have pitched?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bullpen wheel spins and lands on Regalado this time
This is great, it's like they just call down, so who has not thrown today yet??? Never heard of him but **** get him warmed up. This Pitt team that bats .260 is batting .430 plus today, lol

AMac and Smith at least have the stuff to keep the hitters off balance. I like Garland but if you have to trot him out as a Friday night ACC stater you are already in deep **** my man.
I agree some of these bullpen decisions have been head scratchers. Also I havent been a fan of Arguelles at all. Seems like its always nerve wrecking w him on the mound

Pitiful. Gil breaking out is the only bright spot. It's time for Fed to be done IMO, let the young guys come in and see if they are hit or miss, we know he will always be that way.
Well they aren't doing much either. All the middle relief has been inconsistent. Federman is the biggest disappointment because you expect more from an underclassmen.

Where is JP Gates? Haven't seen him in a long while.

Well they aren't doing much either. All the middle relief has been inconsistent. Federman is the biggest disappointment because you expect more from an underclassmen.

Where is JP Gates? Haven't seen him in a long while.
Arm injury, out for a while

Advertisement
Anyone know where we rank in HR allowed?

This is great, it's like they just call down, so who has not thrown today yet??? Never heard of him but **** get him warmed up. ThsisPitt team that bats .260 is batting .400 plus today, lol
At this point you’re just trying to get through the rest of the game. Everything set up perfectly to go to the setup guys, but they didn’t execute with a little help from the ump.

Do not waste anymore arms. Idc if Kaydus has to pitch. We can’t afford to use anyone else. If we lose this series we aren’t hosting.

Advertisement
At this point you’re just trying to get through the rest of the game. Everything set up perfectly to go to the setup guys, but they didn’t execute with a little help from the ump.
I agree, can't waste better arms in a rout, I'm just ****ed. I thought Gil's bomb turned the game and we would hold in with Palm striking out 6 in 2 innings. There is some hyperbole in my porsts, mainly from frustration.

I agree, can't waste better arms in a rout, I'm just ****ed. I thought Gil's bomb turned the game and we would hold in with Palm striking out 6 in 2 innings. There is some hyperbole in my porsts, mainly from frustration.
I get the frustration. Gino made a gamble to keep Fed in the bullpen and the cards played out perfectly, which makes it all the worse that the game imploded.

Advertisement
Back