Apr 9 at Pittsburgh 3pm ACCNX

Advertisement
**** when your #1 Friday guy is down in a pitching lineup this young and inconsistent it is just a crap shoot. I know the coaches know the players better but this pitching "rotation" today was a complete failure.

Advertisement
Where were those change up pitches on the Grand Slam? OMG!! Could have used that 2 batters ago. It was just fasball and curve. Not a very good job of mixing pitches today and the pitchers are not executing on their location for the most part.

Advertisement
Where were those change up pitches on the Grand Slam? OMG!! Could have used that 2 batters ago. It was just fasball and curve. Not a very good job of mixing pitches today and the pitchers are not executing on their location for the most part.
He executed a strike 3 heater on the outside corner that was called a ball....

Not to mention the lean in HBP that set Fed off
It was a bad call but Fed has got to be mentally tougher than that, he's been around. I'm telling you guys, he is a "Bi-Polar" pitcher, never know. I would just set his *** down and work in some young guys and see what they can do.

Advertisement
He executed a strike 3 heater on the outside corner that was called a ball....
Definitely some home cooking with the home plate umpire in this game. Several pitches not called for strikes and that lean in pitch was strike and the batter should have been out either way just like what happened in MLB a couple of days ago not called as well. The difference is MLB doesn't review those plays and college baseball does and that still called it wrong.

Advertisement
Garland/Walters/Fed/Arguelles/Munroe so far vs Pitts #1....... I know Rosario is out but come on man.

What the **** has happened to AMac? He looked like a future weekend starter last year with some control issues. Does Gino know this is a Friday night ACC opener and not a intrasquad?? I guess if we see Palm we score 3 more runs at least and if we don't he is rested for the weekend.

We needed Garland to be a lot sharper today. Let's fight back in this one or win the next two. Gino should get tossed if the opportunity arises, and send a message over the HP b.s.

Advertisement
Back