Apr 4 vs UCF 6pm ACCNX

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought that was one of the best games of the year last night. Hopefully it continues into this weekend.

Torres dropping that routine fly ball at 3rd was a bit of a buzzkill for what was an excellent game from the starters…. He made up for it with the bomb later though 🤣

I thought that was one of the best games of the year last night. Hopefully it continues into this weekend.

Torres dropping that routine fly ball at 3rd was a bit of a buzzkill for what was an excellent game from the starters…. He made up for it with the bomb later though 🤣
Had to watch replay. Bats obviously came alive, and it seemed like we were hitting mistakes and off speed stuff better (even Dorian) from the somewhat limited ABs I watched?

I am guessing Torres was pulled to have him available for a couple of innings Friday/Saturday, which I am fine with. You have to show confidence in your team that you can beat UCF at home.

Advertisement
I never understood it
Ya, and enough with the legacy stuff. Hopefully, Gino and Cristobal take us to the promised land. But if not, move on.

History shows (and the sample size is now large enough) that Schnellenberger, Johnson, Erickson, Fraser, Morris and Larranaga sort of prove the point that you find the best person for the job and forget the school pedigree, even when the best person finds U.

I really like Jones in there. It feels like you are likely to get a positive AB out of him even when he randomly gets in. Hardest thing to succeed at without seeing some pitches regularly
Doesn’t Torres have 2 HRs from 7 ABs?

Ya, and enough with the legacy stuff. Hopefully, Gino and Cristobal take us to the promised land. But if not, move on.

History shows (and the sample size is now large enough) that Schnellenberger, Johnson, Erickson, Fraser, Morris and Larranaga sort of prove the point that you find the best person for the job and forget the school pedigree, even when the best person finds U.
ive been on that for a while now. i hate hiring miami guys tbh. idc who it is. there are more coaches than just miami guys. hopefully mario breaks the trend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah I'll be at LSU vs. South Carolina if they get any of it in. Lows in the 40's and lots of rain.
That USCe v LSU game was ridiculous last night. ***** has 13 runs on 8 hits. That freshman from Land OLakes had 2 HRs. Kid is a monster.

Advertisement
Back