Apr 4 vs UCF 6pm ACCNX

Advertisement
473BD4F1-F309-43E3-9DB4-F65A78F67EC3.png

Wasn’t a bad hitter there but as you can see just racked up some k’s due to the velo and prob. Mostly against the bottom feeders of the conference.

Everybody hits tonight!
I worry how it's going to play out against better pitching.

We kill mediocre pitching. It's a different story when we face elite pitching like WF and UVA.

Hopefully, the team has taken the next step. Our pitching staff has and that concern is now a strength.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I worry how it's going to play out against better pitching.

We kill mediocre pitching. It's a different story when we face elite pitching like WF and UVA.

Hopefully, the team has taken the next step. Our pitching staff has and that concern is now a strength.
I worry about that as well, however the UVA weekend starters this year don't overpower with velocity like wake. They are finesse guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m with you. 2nd base is NOT a premium defensive position. You always take the bat over the glove there. You can stick Cyr back there and DH Farrow.
That was the lineup for a few games, before cyr got hit in the head. So it’s not like Gino is unaware.

The delta between Cyr and a particularly dexterous chimpanzee at second base is less than the delta between farrow and Dorian at the plate.

Advertisement
Back