Apr 18 vs Clemson noon ACCN

Advertisement
“Week of May 10” which I’ve assumed to mean before GT although as BPJoe pointed out could include that series.
Thats prob good news for them then...two of the tougher series may not even factor in. I think that bodes well for them but like you mentioned...consistency has alluded them this year so might be hard for them to string the necessary amount of wins needed

Unlikely heroes Kayfus and Pitelli with huge hits in the 9th was key on a day when the bats were quieted. Gino pushed the right buttons with Palmquist, Kayfus and Jenkins.

Great series sweep!!! VT and Pitt lost today. Canes made up some ground only 2 games out of the Coadtal lead.

1. VT. 15-10
2. PITT. 14-10
3. GT. 14-10
4.MIAMI 13-10
5. UNC. 13-12

Advertisement
Great series sweep!!! VT and Pitt lost today. Canes made up some ground only 2 games out of the Coadtal lead.

1. VT. 15-10
2. PITT. 14-10
3. GT. 14-10
4.MIAMI 13-10
5. UNC. 13-12
UNC, BC, GT, and Louisville are left on our conference plate.

UNC, BC, GT, and Louisville are left on our conference plate.
VT has to play NC St., UVA, Duke, and ND. Pitt still has to play Louisville, BC, NC St., and WF.

I think Pitt and VT will go 6-6 in their last 12 conference games. So, if Miami could go 8-4 or 9-3 down the stretch, they have a good chance to win the Coastal or finish 2nd which would set the team up in a favourable bracket for the ACC tournament.

This is all going to be important for NCAA tournament seeding.

VT has to play NC St., UVA, Duke, and ND. Pitt still has to play Louisville, BC, NC St., and WF.

I think Pitt and VT will go 6-6 in their last 12 conference games. So, if Miami could go 8-4 or 9-3 down the stretch, they have a good chance to win the Coastal or finish 2nd which would set the team up in a favourable bracket for the ACC tournament.

As long as we don't go bipolar and ***** it up.

Not saying they won't but what makes you think both teams go 6-6? Just curious

Advertisement
“Week of May 10” which I’ve assumed to mean before GT although as BPJoe pointed out could include that series.
If we go 9 - 1 or 11 - 2, we absolutely should host w our RPI, but I agree the lack of consistency doesn't instill a lot of confidence. Many teams that are in the 2nd 8 hosting conversation have had bad losses, e.g. UF went 1 - 5 vs S Car and the Vols, lost three mid-weeks (2 of them to Jacksonville anx FAU) and their RPI is twice ours.

That said, if we don't host, I almost hope we go to Gainesville as a #1 or #2. UF is not that good this year and something is off w O'Sullivan.

Advertisement
Back