Apr 18 vs Clemson noon ACCN

Advertisement
Any thought to giving Lala the day of Wednesday and starting Jenkins to see if that’s the spark he needed (or really both of them)?
Get them both in the lineup and see what happens. Bring in Rivera for a pinch hit/sub. However, Rivera has hit well enough to stay in the lineup, but I'd like to get our speedsters going if possible. I think were a better team with Jenkins and Lala in the outfield when they're hitting.

Advertisement
Robin Williams Dancing GIF by STARZ

I’m not arguing that he should be the lead off hitter..: I’m saying he came through 2 days in a row and the board has written off 2/3 of the lineup by being up in their feels during games
Well said, the during game bashing is pitiful.

Advertisement
He has failed far more than he has came through, not real sure what you are trying to prove here. He has obviously had a bad season, writing him off is not a wrong take.
he’s batting .294 in a week we are 4-0 and y’all are still ****ting on him...

Advertisement
he’s batting .294 in a week we are 4-0 and y’all are still ****ting on him...
If the season was a week Pitelli would be an All American this week. Season stats Ace. Check them out. He is not a leadoff for a Top 25 team, its obvious to everyone but you. If he bats 9th and hits. 220 I can live with that. That's called reality, not ****tting on him

Advertisement
Does this get us in hosting contention again? Or too little too late?
Our RPI is still fine at 18th as I type but we’d have to go something like 9-1 between now and the cutoff to have any chance. Losses against BC or App St would be RPI poison. That’s asking a lot of consistency that we just haven’t seen.

Our RPI is still fine at 18th as I type but we’d have to go something like 9-1 between now and the cutoff to have any chance. Losses against BC or App St would be RPI poison. That’s asking a lot of consistency that we just haven’t seen.
When is the cutoff? Before the app st series?

Advertisement
Back