Apr 18 vs Clemson noon ACCN

Advertisement
Garland puts up another zero. Should be able to connect directly with Palmquist whenever Garland’s day is done.

Advertisement
When do they go to Palmquist. Makes me nervous hanging onto this 1 run lead and really needing a sweep

This shift thing is getting ridiculous. Were play punch hitters like they're 250 lbs pull home run hitters.

I know the stats say to do it. Some times you have go with the eye test. Also, the hitter has shown the ability and willingness to hot the ball opposite field.

Fortunately, he strikes out and we don't have to worry about what xould have happened.

Advertisement
This shift thing is getting ridiculous. Were play punch hitters like they're 250 lbs pull home run hitters.

I know the stats say to do it. Some times you have go with the eye test. Also, the hitter has shown the ability and willingness to hot the ball opposite field.

Fortunately, he strikes out and we don't have to worry about what xould have happened.
Will never understand the stubborness of these players not to go backside against the shift

When do they go to Palmquist. Makes me nervous hanging onto this 1 run lead and really needing a sweep
I’d say no later than the eight. You can have him warming and ready the second Garland gets in trouble in the seventh.

Be nice if we could manufacture Yoyo home and get a little more breathing room.

Advertisement
Will never understand the stubborness of these players not to go backside against the shift
Morales has shown the ability and willingness to hit the ball to the right side, yet they keep playing him to pull. We did the eame thing on the Clemson hitter who got their only run with a routine ground ball opposite field to the vacated short stop position.

Teams are just going by the numbers and ignoring what is right in front of their face.

Advertisement
Morales has shown the ability and willingness to hit the ball to the right side, yet they keep playing him to pull. We did the eame thing on the Clemson hitter who got their only run with a routine ground ball opposite field to the vacated short stop position.

Teams are just going by the numbers and ignoring what is right in front of their face.
Once you get behind in the count I understand it gets more difficult. But early/ahead I will never understand it

Advertisement
Back