Apr 11 at Pittsburgh 1pm ACCNX

Pitt is a really good club, they have impressed the **** out of me. But **** they have caught every break

Advertisement
We’re so fundamentally flawed it’s remarkable. Never seen so many errors on pick off moves to first

Advertisement
And what do you know!!! The error comes back to haunt us! Shocker. we’re lucky that was smoked and he couldn’t score

Dubberly works out of a mini jam without damage but yeah that hanger was briefly terrifying

Love some of these pitt guys crying about the strike zone like the umps havent given them gift and gift all weekend long...

Advertisement
Pitt so used to getting the homer calls on strike 3 pitches they look surprised when the umpire calls them out. Pitch was a strike. Nice job by Dubberly to stop the Pitt threat.

I don't know if Pit at the leadoff of the guy we need but glad he moved Lala down. Pit has not really swing it well as a whole this season either. I would like to see it go CDC, Vilar, ADC, Toral, Gil, Gabe as the top 6.

Advertisement
Really would like to see Gino sit Lala down for a few games to try and refocus...get some of these other guys some ABs...shift around that OF a bit and give Born, Thomas, or Perez (throw ADC in RF) a shot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back