Apparently he wasn't good enough for an offer

zeeblet01

Recruit
I don't get it. Dude is aggressive as ****. was in high school. Challenged the big Dawgs and succeeded but we didn't look at him.
20201230_141158.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean the guy ended up at Indiana so about 100 other FBS teams didn’t think much of him either. There’s always going to be late bloomers or guys who fly under the radar. You hate to miss on a quality player but nobody hits on everything.

Advertisement
I mean the guy ended up at Indiana so about 100 other FBS teams didn’t think much of him either. There’s always going to be late bloomers or guys who fly under the radar. You hate to miss on a quality player but nobody hits on everything.
He wasnt either. He played in the army all american game. Indiana just did a good job recruiting him...he had solid offers from teams with good defenses. We should have offered.

Can he tackle, can he set the edge, does he root for teammates? Thats what Manny cares about.. He would be on bench here anyways due to seniority and waiting his turn.. Then when he sees the field get bombed or pass interfere like we corch em up..

We cant develop players! Our best players are transfers for a reason..

Advertisement
Back