Apparently Elko took a shot at one of the major ags sites or boards….

Run by Billy? Called it a cesspool. Anyone know which site he’s referring to or who Billy is?
If its billy then its texags I think.. Idk if they have a site but I see their youtube and I dont really ever see them negative, Nuno is one of the host, I think he has been on caneinsight or vice versa.. They cover and support the program kinda like D$ does, they do have former players who come on and they gonna speak their mind when your QB cant move ball but they are pretty buttoned up and probably the blueprint for a fan yt page, they run all day and cover all sports..

If Elko is throwing shots at them he is feeling HEAT.. lol ELKO ERRORRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
 
short for Hillbilly.

"an informal term for a person who lives in a remote backwoods region of the United States."
 
mark Mathew won’t make a mistake that’s can cost him. Proof is right in front of him. He has a chance to be a cane alpha and not an ATM zesty
 
Back
Top