Apparently, a lot of people are suffering from P.T.C.S ( Porst Traumatic Corching Syndrome)

ZuCrew

Sophomore
You know, when they say we're one of the worst fan bases in college football, its moments like these that I stop and reflect and ask myself, " is that the ugly truth?"

OOOOOOOK, Yes we lost to ATM in a game that we CLEARLY could have won however, I think from these three games, a lot of us are 1, taking the chicken little approach and proclaiming the sky if falling and 2, are suffering from PTCS or as I like to call it, Porst Traumatic Corching Syndrome meaning the memories, embarrassment, anxiety and overall ineptitue of the Corching debacle that as been the U for the past 20 years as crept it you a lot of people's psyche on here causing them to want to abandon Mario so soon due to previously installments of corching and causing you to porst the stupidest ****, daily.

STOP, take a step back and BREATHE. We ain't there yet BUT we are definitely on the right track, finally. Look at a couple things: When was the last time in the last 7 years ever beat an SEC team in **** near every statically category?

The bain of our existence which as been the OL has been vastly improved by and OL guru that we have HERE on staff. Not only did we "hang" with an SEC team, we were actually running on them. Our defense is NOT a weakness anymore. They can actually get people off the field and give our O a chance. And it's not a fake. We aren't doing this to G5 teams which inflate the stats or ego's we did it against and SEC team. For the Saban slupers on here, his first year as Baga, he went 2-6. You have to think, it's been years with poor evaluations, terrible coaching, and non development of players. It's not going to be fixed in one off season. It's going to take time man. Give Mario a full recruiting cycle, four years and see what happens. They fixed what that could for the time being and rolled out what they could. Let's temper our expectations and be patient. IF Gattis turns out not to be the guy, Mario will figure that out and get someone else. Plus give the man some credit, you all keep saying he wants to be a running team, no, he wants to be a winning team. I don't think he's going to stubbornly try and run when he see's were the game as gone especially being under Saban when he himself has to transition.

I think we're in good shape and in good hands for the future. Like I said we're on the right track. We aren't there or "Back" yet but I believe we will be under Mario. Chill out, sit back and enjoy the ride. This time, its for real.

Advertisement
OR, we've seen enough examples of mediocre to bad coaches that we can more quickly recognize coaching flaws and call them out.

You don't need four seasons to get an idea of who a coach is. You can tell by the 2nd season usually who the coach is.

Also, your point about Cristobal being overly committed to the run game, that's who he's shown himself to be. At this point we're hoping he overhauls his philosophy, but he's not shown the willingness to update his offense.

OR, we've seen enough examples of mediocre to bad coaches that we can more quickly recognize coaching flaws and call them out.

You don't need four seasons to get an idea of who a coach is. You can tell by the 2nd season usually who the coach is.

Also, your point about Cristobal being overly committed to the run game, that's who he's shown himself to be. At this point we're hoping he overhauls his philosophy, but he's not shown the willingness to update his offense.
You are making our eyes bleed.

You know, when they say we're one of the worst fan bases in college football, its moments like these that I stop and reflect and ask myself, " is that the ugly truth?"

OOOOOOOK, Yes we lost to ATM in a game that we CLEARLY could have won however, I think from these three games, a lot of us are 1, taking the chicken little approach and proclaiming the sky if falling and 2, are suffering from PTCS or as I like to call it, Porst Traumatic Corching Syndrome meaning the memories, embarrassment, anxiety and overall ineptitue of the Corching debacle that as been the U for the past 20 years as crept it you a lot of people's psyche on here causing them to want to abandon Mario so soon due to previously installments of corching and causing you to porst the stupidest ****, daily.

STOP, take a step back and BREATHE. We ain't there yet BUT we are definitely on the right track, finally. Look at a couple things: When was the last time in the last 7 years ever beat an SEC team in **** near every statically category?

The bain of our existence which as been the OL has been vastly improved by and OL guru that we have HERE on staff. Not only did we "hang" with an SEC team, we were actually running on them. Our defense is NOT a weakness anymore. They can actually get people off the field and give our O a chance. And it's not a fake. We aren't doing this to G5 teams which inflate the stats or ego's we did it against and SEC team. For the Saban slupers on here, his first year as Baga, he went 2-6. You have to think, it's been years with poor evaluations, terrible coaching, and non development of players. It's not going to be fixed in one off season. It's going to take time man. Give Mario a full recruiting cycle, four years and see what happens. They fixed what that could for the time being and rolled out what they could. Let's temper our expectations and be patient. IF Gattis turns out not to be the guy, Mario will figure that out and get someone else. Plus give the man some credit, you all keep saying he wants to be a running team, no, he wants to be a winning team. I don't think he's going to stubbornly try and run when he see's were the game as gone especially being under Saban when he himself has to transition.

I think we're in good shape and in good hands for the future. Like I said we're on the right track. We aren't there or "Back" yet but I believe we will be under Mario. Chill out, sit back and enjoy the ride. This time, its for real.
no one called for the firing of Mario lol. hes been fine so far. has done a ton of good for the program. he did have his flaws as a game day coach on Saturday but we expected that going into his tenure. hes gonna have those. he had them at FIU and Oregon. hes also gonna recruit his *** off and be a good program builder. OL will always be a strength with Mario here and its no coincidence that the run game is strong and the OL is playing well. hes always had good lines everywhere hes coached no matter the oC.

Advertisement
Dude all we know is stubborn corch moves.
Richt with his son
Manny taking over the defense
Golden with NoD

Pray tell, where is the "stubborn corch move" three games in when Miami's current crop of receivers couldn't even get separation against a third-string aTm secondary—while UM's o-line and d-line played well.

Don't muff a punt.

Don't drop a 3rd-and-9 pass if you're a running back, with a shot to go 31 yards for a score, only to miss the field goal.

Don't have an illegal man downfield on 1st-and-Goal from the 12-yard line, setting up an and-long situation, eventually settling for a blocked field goal.

Don't have three dudes around their muffed punt and let their dude jump back on it, in an eight-point game.

Miami's gameplan could've absolutely beaten those donkeys if a handful of Canes didn't give the game away on a platter.

We'll talk about "coarching" at season's end, not mid-September.

118-85 since the Peach Bowl and 28-24 since Richt's 10-0 start (going into the season).

Third head coach at UM since after Jimbo's first year in College Station—and three games in the sky is falling. Hilarious, yet typical around here.

Those are all nice, IAU, but the dissatisfaction is more systemic than that.

We game plan a ball control, TOP offense that will give us LESS chances in a game to convert, and magnifies the impact of any errors (which are to be expected; no team is perfect).

Our WR couldn’t get separation because the actual plays resulted in congested, easy to defend route trees. Yes, they should have caught a couple, but in general TVD had tight windows.

Let’s talk after a few more games, but this slow, grinding TOP style offense creates more problems than it solves.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back