Apologies to all non animal abusing posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
A black man didn't get punished as severely as you think he should've so I'm sure you want to serve him some good old fashioned down south lynchmob klan style justice.

The fact you started an entire thread over one comment regarding Vick is pathetic af and makes you weak as ****. You'd never tell Vick this to his face so you take your misguided anger out on random people on messageboards. Straight loser mentality
Nah black man ain't got nothing to do with it I am an animal lover and do all I can to take care of them

Advertisement
A black man didn't get punished as severely as you think he should've so I'm sure you want to serve him some good old fashioned down south lynchmob klan style justice.

The fact you started an entire thread over one comment regarding Vick is pathetic af and makes you weak as ****. You'd never tell Vick this to his face so you take your misguided anger out on random people on messageboards. Straight loser mentality
Nah black man ain't got nothing to do with it I am an animal lover and do all I can to take care of them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back