Apologies to all non animal abusing posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempo Cane

IN MARIO WE TRUST
Premium
I sincerely apologize to all decent posters on this site, but these Vick animal abusing fvvks have ****ed me off to no end tonight they can All kiss my *** I have begged all the cowards to come find me they can kiss my *** the cowards, if I get a ban over this I will see you on the other side. But come on Vick find me. You cowards.

Advertisement
Advertisement
GTFOH! There's no defense of Vick's actions, but perpetual sh*theads like yourself want to still hold actions over his head from 15 years ago that he has more than repaid his debt for. Get outta here with all of this fake virtue signaling. Don't like it, go cry about it.

GTFOH! There's no defense of Vick's actions, but perpetual sh*theads like yourself want to still hold actions over his head from 15 years ago that he has more than repaid his debt for. Get outta here with all of this fake virtue signaling. Don't like it, go cry about it.
Fvvk you go suck Vicks **** you coward *** *****.

Advertisement
Nah I would rather just whip your coward *** . **** you

Advertisement
Advertisement
You are a Fvvking coward period
A black man didn't get punished as severely as you think he should've so I'm sure you want to serve him some good old fashioned down south lynchmob klan style justice.

The fact you started an entire thread over one comment regarding Vick is pathetic af and makes you weak as ****. You'd never tell Vick this to his face so you take your misguided anger out on random people on messageboards. Straight loser mentality

A black man didn't get punished as severely as you think he should've so I'm sure you want to serve him some good old fashioned down south lynchmob klan style justice.

The fact you started an entire thread over one comment regarding Vick is pathetic af and makes you weak as ****. You'd never tell Vick this to his face so you take your misguided anger out on random people on messageboards. Straight loser mentality
You are a big a coward as Vick is

Leave everyone else out of it why don't you come find me you Vick loving peace of ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back