AP week 4

Stop hyperventilating. This is about now not about Mario’s future. A long way to go to see how that works out.
I'm just tired of stupidity.

Week 3 and OP we can't compete with the rest of the SEC.

BS!!!

Florida and Arkansas both struggled against South Florida and FCS Missouri St. Tenn barely best Pitt and LSU lost to FSU.

If South Florida doesn't have a bad snap in the redzone with 50 seconds left in the game, they beat the Turds.

Who else is the SEC besides Alabama and Georgia?

Advertisement
I'm just tired of stupidity.

Week 3 and OP we can't compete with the rest of the SEC.

BS!!!

Florida and Arkansas both struggled against South Florida and FCS Missouri St. Tenn barely best Pitt and LSU lost to FSU.

If South Florida doesn't have a bad snap in the redzone with 50 seconds left in the game, they beat the Turds.

Who else is the SEC besides Alabama and Georgia?
Everyone in the ACC outside of Clemson (maybe even them) would be a 4-loss team running in the SEC right now. The real question is if that holds true in two years.

Advertisement
If we catch the balls that hit us in the hands, we get score more points. Not getting in the end zone is the most upsetting part about yesterday…and special teams play between Stevenson’s stupidity, not covering well on the opening kickoff and letting somebody up the middle on the blocked FG.
I thought the redzone play calling was conservative and terrible. We also had 2 critical penalties on redzone drives.

We could have scored 21-24 points last night.

#21 a monster gift not well deserved, pollsters like us ?

GOCANES

This is a good Canes football team. I thought the Canes were the better team last night.

Here's the pic I took of the stadium scoreboard after the game last night.

Stadium scoreboard pic TAMU.jpeg

Advertisement
Makes sense…. Offense has a way to go, mistakes on special teams were clear as day, but there isn’t a big gap between us and and a more talented A&M.

Incremental growth.. Team has work to do. The people that thought we were going to be great immediately considering where we were at last year….. Well they need to wake up.

You’ll remind me of Gary Ferman…. His heart is in the right place but his expectations are ridiculous, and don’t consider progress.

This is a good Canes football team. I thought the Canes were the better team last night.

View attachment 208703
YES, we have a good team and a little kick in the pants letting this loss sink in with all the feelings will go a long way .

We’ll take everything we need from this and put it to good use in our formation.

One of the toughest feelings in knowing you should have done something and you didn’t letting it pass by .

This is a maturing moment not only for players but also coaches.

T&M and everyone else knows the best team lost it happens, moving forward we’ll be better for this loss next game like this we’ll finish it off early.

Thanks for sharing

GOCANES

Advertisement

View attachment 208703
Question, I wonder if T&M comes to our house?

I would never play a team that won’t return the favor of playing us at home also.

This would be interesting to find out if there man enough.

GOCANES

Not sure what Clemson team you have been watching. They only had 370 yards against Furman, winning by just 23 when they were favored by 46
The game was over at the half. It was like 28-3 lol. You think I’m judging them off a game against a nobody that was a blow out early? Nobody cares if they covered or their yards in a game like that , just get out healthy. That’s not how I do it. I look at that roster , the head coach and having everyone healthy versus last year . Then mix in their ceiling when the Fr takes over. Tbh i‘m not saying they‘re winning a natty, I just think AM is very mediocre. The offense boarders on bad.

Advertisement
The game was over at the half. It was like 28-3 lol. You think I’m judging them off a game against a nobody that was a blow out early? Nobody cares if they covered or their yards in a game like that , just get out healthy. That’s not how I do it. I look at that roster , the head coach and having everyone healthy versus last year . Then mix in their ceiling when the Fr takes over. Tbh i‘m not saying they‘re winning a natty, I just think AM is very mediocre. The offense boarders on bad.
A&M defense isnt great...but theyre deep. Same can be said about the O-line. Outside that....no A&M is not a great team.

I dont think A&m is great but dont be surprised if that team ends up 9-3 or even 10-2. The SEC beyond Bama and UGA are once again very overrated in the sense that anyone can lose any weekend. But I am sure the pollsters wont look to far into games and just continue to over rank teams.

Arkansas needed a huge fourth quarter to beat an FCS Team (Spare me that they were ranked...the #10 team from the vaunted SEC should be winning that by half time). Miss st just lost to a weak LSU, SC is terrible, UF just needed help beating USF, Auburn looked like Rutgers being blown out by an average Penn St team. and LSU lost to FSU. So that leaves Ole Miss and Bama on A&M's schedule. A&M needs to get the qb situation figured out but the biggest concern would be the locker room and egos. A lot of young guys with big bank accounts...

We should have won, we had our chances, we blew it it happens and it sucked. But I think A&M ends up 9-3 and playing in a pretty big bowl. (which by the way with their preseason hype, roster and Jimbos contract is still enough to get them buzzing. Esp if he then lays a **** in a bowl game going into the off season.

Advertisement
Back