AP week 4

Advertisement
Advertisement
We outplayed them ******** in every statistical category on the road, we should be ranked. If we could only score in the red zone we would be a top 10 team.
And not muff punts, and not have a 50% FG success rate, and land on the ball when the other team tries to gift us with a muff of their own.....

Yes, statistically we looked better, but we killed ourselves and that certainly has bearing.

“If” doesn’t matter. We didn’t score a single TD against a very mediocre team. Only saving grace is that it was on the road.
I know what you mean, I just think this program needs 1 big win on the road to get the belief back. I know it easier said than done. Our next and probably last opportunity this year will be Clemson.

We have the talent to run the table, I’m wondering if reading the headlines got to us ?

A mature team would never allow this .

Now we will see how this team responds in embracing every bit of this loss and learning from it’s taste and the foulness of losing.

It started the second we got off the field

agony of defeat.gif

Advertisement
I know what you mean, I just think this program needs 1 big win on the road to get the belief back. I know it easier said than done. Our next and probably last opportunity this year will be Clemson.
Man, Clemson is an exponentially better team than A&M so we would have to find something special to make that happen. Fingers crossed.

“If” doesn’t matter. We didn’t score a single TD against a very mediocre team. Only saving grace is that it was on the road.
That wasn't a mediocre defense and AtM is and was much better than what they showed against App St.

We have a really good team. If AtM beat App St., you'd have a different perspective.

That wasn't a mediocre defense and AtM is and was much better than what they showed against App St.

We have a really good team. If AtM beat App St., you'd have a different perspective.
Absolutely not. Was at the game and was surprised at how equal both teams were in talent in the starting lineup. A&M is average at best for an SEC team but playing your first road game in that environment really gave them a key advantage .

Advertisement
Absolutely not. Was at the game and was surprised at how equal both teams were in talent in the starting lineup. A&M is average at best for an SEC team but playing your first road game in that environment really gave them a key advantage .
Maybe we're just a better team? We are. That doesn't make them mediocre.

Exactly. And we would be 8-4 or 7-5 in the SEC too.
I don't agree. We played well except special teams and our passing game. We outplayed them. We had 27 first downs. They had 16 riding on the back of Achane

I'm just sick of the irrational fans every time after a loss. Same ole ****!!!

If we played a clean game on special teams, we win the game and it's a completely different narrative.

The only teams in the SEC we couldn't beat are Alabama and Georgia.

Advertisement
I don't agree. We played well except special teams and our passing game. We outplayed them. We had 27 first downs. They had 16 riding on the back of Achane

If we played a clean game on special teams, we win the game and it's a completely different narrative.

Not quite sure I get your point. Neither of these teams are world beaters this year. Average so far. Good news for us that it is much better to be average in the ACC.

If we catch the balls that hit us in the hands, we get score more points. Not getting in the end zone is the most upsetting part about yesterday…and special teams play between Stevenson’s stupidity, not covering well on the opening kickoff and letting somebody up the middle on the blocked FG.

Advertisement
Back