Week 9: Oct. 20, 2013
Last updated: Oct. 20, 2013 -- 12:50 PM

Best Ranking 4
Worst Ranking 14
Most Common Ranking (18 times) 7
Average 7.17

Advertisement
467.gif

I hate the polls until we have enough meaningful games to judge. I don't know if we are the 7th best team in the country. But, if we aren't, we will know for sure in 2 weeks.

Our UF victory doesn't mean much now (of course it does if you are in the SEC -cough, cough, Missouri). At this point UF sucks. They had done nothing to justify their ranking when we played them (another reason to not have early season polls) and they are worse now.The pollsters aren't smart enough to realize we played a very different gator team than the one that lost to Mizzou Saturday. Don't get me wrong- I am a life long gator hater deluxe. I bask in the sunshine of every victory over the gators no matter what the circumstances. But to pollsters it means squat today.

FSU is a completely different animal at this point in the season. If we beat FSU, we no longer have to spend 1 second defending our ranking. Somehow, someway, please please please beat the noles.

Advertisement
I hate the polls until we have enough meaningful games to judge. I don't know if we are the 7th best team in the country. But, if we aren't, we will know for sure in 2 weeks.

Our UF victory doesn't mean much now (of course it does if you are in the SEC -cough, cough, Missouri). At this point UF sucks. They had done nothing to justify their ranking when we played them (another reason to not have early season polls) and they are worse now.The pollsters aren't smart enough to realize we played a very different gator team than the one that lost to Mizzou Saturday. Don't get me wrong- I am a life long gator hater deluxe. I bask in the sunshine of every victory over the gators no matter what the circumstances. But to pollsters it means squat today.

FSU is a completely different animal at this point in the season. If we beat FSU, we no longer have to spend 1 second defending our ranking. Somehow, someway, please please please beat the noles.

Pretty much.

Polls are beyond meaningless at this point.

Exactly. That's why this ranking doesnt bother me. Beat FSU @ FSU and we skyrocket up the rankings.

same guy who had Baylor ranked 3rd last week. What a Tool

Baylor is scoring points in buckets. But any sane college football fan has to be shaking their heads at that schedule.

exactly their schedule so far has been worse than louisvilles which is saying something. However they have Oklahoma, Okie St., Texas Tech, TCU, and Texas left. All games in which they could lose minus the TCU one. I think they'll drop 2, definitely 1.

Advertisement
if you guys dont knowwho joey knight from the tampa bay times is, hes got us at 10.. this guys is an absolute joke, he covers high school sports in the tampa bay area and is an absolute douche who doesnt have a **** clue.. im amazed that a guy like him has an ap vote.. its no wonder why you cant trust the voting system with jackasses like him voting

Dudes.

Getting your jimmies all rustled up by one voter in a poll that doesn't matter.

That's fackin weak. That's woman-stuff.

Advertisement
The problem with that is, we have to play them again. I think we have a better chance of winning the second game than the first game. beating them twice will be tough, just as them beating us twice will tough.

Exactly. That's why this ranking doesnt bother me. Beat FSU @ FSU and we skyrocket up the rankings.

Advertisement
[video=youtube;5z25pGEGBM4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5z25pGEGBM4[/video]

Advertisement
Back