AP Top 25 (Pitt ranked 24)

What did you expect with the roster we had this year? Have you seen the bums we've trotted out as an O-Line? I seriously don't understand how anyone could be so delusional that they think this team was supposed to magically win the coastal with the amount of weak talent we have on the roster.

Fuente did it in year one with inferior talent.

I see 87 pages of you arguing that we should have done better and, I believe, you're saying it's Richt's fault. Ok, so what's the answer? What needs to happen for us to win the number of games we should win? Nobody is happy with October, but there are different opinions about what to do. What's yours?

I think the major issue is the play calling. He could bring in a new competent OC.

I would have zero problems with that, but I think he's shown the ability to fix what he's doing wrong. Do you think there's an OC out there who is DEFINITELY better than Richt in year 1? Because if not, I think maybe you stay with Richt. With a little more talent and guys exicuting better, I think our O gets significantly better.

Yes. I think there are better OCs than Richt.

Advertisement
No, with you. But I'm glad to see that you conceded my points and moved on to my psychological profile.

I didn't concede on anything except that what Fuente did isn't some accomplishment. Again, read the posts on the board and stay away from the conversations in your head.

You conceded everything when you left the topic. I am in your head now.

Oh you mean this post when you stopped talking about the topic altogether. I didn't know me being a fan had anything to do with the topic.

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/ap-top-25-pitt-ranked-24-a/114116/4

Keep trying.

You're not a fan, which is why you harp on a stupid topic. It all runs together.

At least you conceded that you changed the topic and brought this to tangentville.

Keep trying.

Fuente did it in year one with inferior talent.

I see 87 pages of you arguing that we should have done better and, I believe, you're saying it's Richt's fault. Ok, so what's the answer? What needs to happen for us to win the number of games we should win? Nobody is happy with October, but there are different opinions about what to do. What's yours?

I think the major issue is the play calling. He could bring in a new competent OC.

I would have zero problems with that, but I think he's shown the ability to fix what he's doing wrong. Do you think there's an OC out there who is DEFINITELY better than Richt in year 1? Because if not, I think maybe you stay with Richt. With a little more talent and guys exicuting better, I think our O gets significantly better.

Yes. I think there are better OCs than Richt.

Obviously, but can't miss year one? Not so sure. My point is that I don't think it's as easy to go find a significantly better OC as you seem to, and I think Richt will look better enough with a talent upgrade and better execution.

I think the major issue is the play calling.

Of course you do, because you're a message board bandit. There are 100 different fan bases out there whining about "play calling" as though there are competent OC's selling insurance or, in your case, home bound by a disability. You all know better than the guys on every staff.

Look who it is, my best friend. Not sure what is a "message board bandit". Is that something you and your friends in your head call each other?

Are we done discussing me being a "fan"? I would like to know.

Of course you do, because you're a message board bandit. There are 100 different fan bases out there whining about "play calling" as though there are competent OC's selling insurance or, in your case, home bound by a disability. You all know better than the guys on every staff.

Look who it is, my best friend. Not sure what is a "message board bandit". Is that something you and your friends in your head call each other?

No more thoughts on play calling? Why are you changing the subject? Conceding my point again?

Advertisement
Obviously, but can't miss year one? Not so sure. My point is that I don't think it's as easy to go find a significantly better OC as you seem to, and I think Richt will look better enough with a talent upgrade and better execution.

There is always risk BUT perhaps Richt can't do much better at play calling. As you know, we didn't perform that well as an offense. It wouldn't be hard to out perform those numbers in year one. Teams change coordinators all the time. They also show improvement the following year.

What makes you think that Richt is capable of outdoing what was just done this past season? Maybe he can't improve that much as a play caller. Maybe he can.

What we saw in ACC play was not that good.

Last edited:

No more thoughts on play calling? Why are you changing the subject? Conceding my point again?

Again, you're not providing any discussion on the topic. Providing discussion on the topic would continue the discussion.

Simply discussing the topic in your head is not discussing the topic. Put your thoughts on the board.

Keep trying.

Again, you're not providing any discussion on the topic. Providing discussion on the topic would continue the discussion.

Simply discussing the topic in your head is not discussing the topic. Put your thoughts on the board.

Keep trying.

You're shook. That's why you keep bringing it back to me. Keep telling us about that play calling, you message board hero.

Keep trying.

You're shook. That's why you keep bringing it back to me. Keep telling us about that play calling, you message board hero.

Now we're discussing whether I am "shook". Further into your tangent world. Keep trying.

Advertisement
Now we're discussing whether I am "shook". Further into your tangent world. Keep trying.

No, we're not discussing it. I just told you. No discussion required. Tell us more about that play calling. I love reading the analysis of the message board OC's.

No, we're not discussing it. I just told you. No discussion required. Tell us more about that play calling. I love reading the analysis of the message board OC's.

It is interesting that you never answer my questions. As for a discussion of the the offense, you should go search the board. Here is one below (post #48 ).

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/recruiting/114047/3

It is interesting that you never answer my questions. As for a discussion of the the offense, you should go search the board. Here is one below (post #48 ).

I don't answer your questions because you're not interested in actually discussing anything. You're just here to be right.

Are we throwing a party for 16,000?

I don't answer your questions because you're not interested in actually discussing anything. You're just here to be right.

Are we throwing a party for 16,000?

I just did. Please response to the post with what you take issue with.

My guess is you ignore it because you don't want to discuss it. So...keep trying.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Energizer-Bunny-300x270.jpg

I just did. Please response to the post with what you take issue with.

My guess is you ignore it because you don't want to discuss it. So...keep trying.

I like how you run from the current topic.

Again, ready post #111 . Are we done now?

We'll be done when you stop chasing me like a jilted girlfriend.

Chasing. Ha. Post #63 in this thread. Keep trying.

Advertisement
Back