AP top 25 - 8 votes for Temple

Advertisement
how many votes did miami gets for dismantling BCU? oh never mind...

we fell 8 spots. Clearly the voters were not impressed.

That crap that Al Golden pulled in reducing the 2nd half period time to 10-min quarters plus a running clock sat badly with too many. Golden could have simply opted to play his reserves if he didn't want to "unduly expose" his starters to injury, and the reserves would have had the benefit of utilizing the full time of the quarters for their development. Al Golden leads all NCAA coaches with running clock and 10-mins quarter games. This ain't High School ball. I mean WTF do they run in practice, flag football. Even as Golden manages to send players to the NFL, Football people and other coaches know that Golden is soft and running the program scared. Do you think that Steve Spurrier respect Golden to give an unearned vote when his first line during his bowl presser on UM is "They're this team with all this projected NFL talent but with only 6 wins"? Golden won't get any real vote until after the 5th game, if not by the 3rd, provided UM keeps on winning as this Golden run team gets no benefit of the doubt.

how many votes did miami gets for dismantling BCU? oh never mind...

we fell 8 spots. Clearly the voters were not impressed.

That crap that Al Golden pulled in reducing the 2nd half period time to 10-min quarters plus a running clock sat badly with too many. Golden could have simply opted to play his reserves if he didn't want to "unduly expose" his starters to injury, and the reserves would have had the benefit of utilizing the full time of the quarters for their development. Al Golden leads all NCAA coaches with running clock and 10-mins quarter games. This ain't High School ball. I mean WTF do they run in practice, flag football. Even as Golden manages to send players to the NFL, Football people and other coaches know that Golden is soft and running the program scared. Do you think that Steve Spurrier respect Golden to give an unearned vote when his first line during his bowl presser on UM is "They're this team with all this projected NFL talent but with only 6 wins"? Golden won't get any real vote until after the 5th game, if not by the 3rd, provided UM keeps on winning as this Golden run team gets no benefit of the doubt.

Bingo!

He did the same thing last year against Scrub St. Allowed some of the game to be shortened. That was after he cut summer ball by 5 practices.

It's as if he is intentionally trying to keep our guys from gaining experience.

Advertisement
no votes because a real team would've put up about 30 more points than we did against BCU.

5 years after he leaves Temple they get votes in the AP poll.

5 years after arriving at Miami we still haven't won a single game against a quality opponent.

Holy ******* ****.

Advertisement
Miami still not even receiving votes. Probably the more relevant observation from the poll.

Hey, but as of right now, you are still winning in predicted wins for the year. Only 1 off.
Your on record for 0, i'm on record for 9.

Advertisement
Who gives a flock about polls this early in the season.
I am pretty confident that we will flirt with the polls a few times before seasons end and Temple will be nowhere in site.
Tune into the PSU/OSU game in mid November and watch as OSU dismantles PSU with much more ease than VT, even with PSU's QB playing the whole game.

Go 10-2 and Canes will be ranked...

Go 10-2 and this ****head will get a lifetime contract.

No thanks...let's go FAU

Not if it's not coupled with an ACC CG appearance and a bowl win.
Could happen.

The morons running this program don't care or need an "ACC CG appearance and/or bowl win". If he wins 8 or more I'd bet he's back for another opportunity to continue to destroy this program.

Apathy and incompetence are running this program right now. Before you even think about arguing with what I'm saying remind yourself the head coach at the University of Miami just lost SEVEN games in his FOURTH full year with the benefit of an ACC Coastal schedule and several NFL calibre players.

It's going to take a lot for the morons running this program to take action. The schedule this year is so ridiculously easy that he could literally luck his way into 8 or 9 wins.

Don't be like Ped State. Don't let the Canes ruin your day.

Firing Day is 83 away.

[video=youtube;uy7LgzSiQFg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy7LgzSiQFg[/video]

I was at this game. Have to say, that the Ped State student body = bunch of azzholes.

Advertisement
too bad we dont play Temple. would be a thing of beauty to see FHEG beat by his old team that is better now than when he was there. that would surely get him fired on the spot

Advertisement
Back