AP top 25 - 8 votes for Temple

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
AG respond to questions regarding votes: "votes?...we try to tune out those distractions and focus on the process....but the internet bullying cant take its toll"

Temple's def last year finished 11th in the country and top 10 for most categories especially with sacks. They have a def coordinator who wants to attack and put pressure on the other team. Not like our coach who wants to play passive and patty cake

Temple's def last year finished 11th in the country and top 10 for most categories especially with sacks. They have a def coordinator who wants to attack and put pressure on the other team. Not like our coach who wants to play passive and patty cake

**** after game 1, I have more concerns about the offense at this point, not that I believe the defense will be any good.

Advertisement
Did not watch the game except for the last few minutes of the 4th quarter. Am happy we won, but I saw nothing to convince me that this chitshow has improved that much. We still look like a lousy midmajor. Feasting on teams like BCMan are inconsequential.

Advertisement
do you think golden will use our "short week" as an excuse for our sluggish start this Friday against mighty FAU?

Advertisement
Back