AP Pre-season-Top 15 coach having the worst year; Dabo, Manny or Mullen?

Silver King

Pass Block
Pre-season #3 Clemson came a down a way from having the same record as us; Pre-season #13 Gators have worse record than us who started #14.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
By expectations Dabo is having the worst season.
But his resume allows him to have a bad year considering his past.
Mullen is who he is a 9-10 win team with 2-3 losses every year, sprinkling in one surprise win or close loss to a big team.
Manny was supposed to take a step forward this season with a veteran team and talented youngsters.
Two close losses and a bunch of close wins do not give anyone confidence going forward.

1. Manny
2. Mullen
3. Dabo

Advertisement
Miami fans laughing at other coaches could be the most Miami fan thing I’ve seen. We’re literally on life support laughing at the guy in the bed over dying. Too funny.

That’s what fans do everywhere. ****ting on your rival while simultaneously kicking them when they’re down is almost as fun as winning.

Didn’t UF lose 3 key players to the draft? I’m not sure why people expected them to have a good year.

Dabo has flopped this year. 5 star Qb that played some last year and they were expected to roll through the ACC to the playoffs.

He’s allowed a pass this year but he shouldn’t be this bad with all the talent they’ve accumulated.

Advertisement
That’s what fans do everywhere. ****ting on your rival while simultaneously kicking them when they’re down is almost as fun as winning.
I don’t make fun of teams that are just as ****** as my team , it’s idiotic. Regardless if it’s a rival.

I live in a glass house so I don’t throw rocks. Now I’m not shocked you’re one of the people getting off to this . Imagine if your boys resume was anywhere near mullens? You’d have to go the hospital for having an erection over four hours.

Mullen for sure in terms of hot seats...
Dabo has been the biggest disappointment but he has some leeway because of his past success.
Manny might skate.... talk about unexpected fortune and turn of events, who would have thunk it..

Advertisement
I don’t make fun of teams that are just as ****** as my team , it’s idiotic. Regardless if it’s a rival.

I live in a glass house so I don’t throw rocks. Now I’m not shocked you’re one of the people getting of to this . Imagine if your boys resume was anywhere near mullens? You’d have to go the hospital for having an erection over four hours.

Mullen sucks and his team quit on him. The question is who’s having a worse year, not career right?

You’re too busy obsessing over the length of my erection to even understand what the topic is.

Lighten up Francis.

Mullen sucks and his team quit on him. The question is who’s having a worse year, not career right?

You’re too busy obsessing over the length of my erection to even understand what the topic is.

Lighten up Francis.
weather reporter fail GIF

One coach is 33-13 in a far better conference , has a conference title game appearance, won double digit games , won a big bowl game , coached multiple heisman candidates in his career ( 1 winner) and won a natty as an assistant. He has more double digit winning season at Msu ( 1 ) than manny has at UM.

The other guy is 19-14 , playing in an awful conference , lost to Fiu and La Tech and was fired at his one other big job.

I’m not even writing out the other resume, it would be a waste and theres not enough space on here to fit his accomplishments.

So yeah , it’s obvious Manny is the winner smh.
Dumb attempt to move the goal post. The question is who is having the worst year. And one of those teams can still win their conference.

This is especially rich coming from the guy who blew up the team all spring and summer with fake reports saying how great they were to inflate expectations ...

Advertisement
Back