Anything Short Of <This> Is Unacceptable....

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
Insert yours. Go ahead and say "Fire Rick tonight" if you want but I'd prefer options that have a more than a beyond infinitesimal chance of happening this offseason.

Mine is hiring an OC at minimum on par with Matt Canada and booting N'Kushi from the team.

Advertisement
Canada. Lmaoooo. We will get Jon shoved in our face and like it. Perry is more likely to transfer to FCS than get canned.

Do we know why Thomas Brown has not gotten a chance at calling plays? I do not think he is the answer, but I am confused as to why he hasn’t had a shot.

I am also in shock that Jarren Williams hasn’t played much considering his talent and the struggles at the position. I am assuming he is on the first flight out of here despite what the herald is reporting his dad said

Advertisement
Dropping the program down to FCS, quitting the incestuous Atlantic Coast Conference, cutting up the idiotic check that Adidas cut us, and having Blake James commit seppuku in front of a camera.

Or: anything short of realizing that this Miami program hasn't been, isn't, and won't be the Miami program that people associate it with.

Anything short of...
  1. Hiring a play-calling OC with experience running high-tempo offense (if that meas firing Brown, so be it)
  2. Replacing Jon Richt
  3. Placing Searles on a VERY short leash (closing on recruiting and overhauling entire O-line this spring)
  4. Hiring a full-time special team's coach
...Is unacceptable

That's my wish list. #1 and #2 should be one in the same - new OC should also be coaching QBs. That's the VERY least we can do.

I’m going to just go to the bar and order the blackout special. This one hurts.

One thing I can report on is that the tailgate parking lot will be lit all the way through halftime next season. I’ll be keeping my talents in the parking lot until we find an offense

Advertisement
Insert yours. Go ahead and say "Fire Rick tonight" if you want but I'd prefer options that have a more than a beyond infinitesimal chance of happening this offseason.

Mine is hiring an OC at minimum on par with Matt Canada and booting N'Kushi from the team.
I believe Richt is not going anywhere, OC will be hired, and unfortunately with the schedule in 2019 we will go 10-2 and they will be speaking of a great turn around by Richt! There you have it!

If richt is serious about staying let’s see him build a second IPF

I believe Richt is not going anywhere, OC will be hired, and unfortunately with the schedule in 2019 we will go 10-2 and they will be speaking of a great turn around by Richt! There you have it!
If we went 10-2 next year and you thought that was unfortunate in any way, you need to re-evaluate some things. Problem is there is 0 chance thats possible with the team thats taking the field next year. That DL looked pretty lousy.

Advertisement

OC my ***! Mork needs to go! Randy 'nem didn't get to make changes so why does Mork get a pass?!

Hiring an innovative OC and giving this person authority
Fokk no! Randy was fired for winning 7 games whereas Folden and Mork got extensions and ****! OC my ***! Throw the kitchen sink at Urban Meyer, because that's the only person that can save this program!

Mark has to go Anything else is like putting lipstick on a pig. He just doesn’t have the gas in his tank to make the sweeping changes we need.
Second we need two qb transfers one to help us stumble through next year and an all out push for the Ga. transfer. Perry has to go.
Third an all out push to keep our linebackers for their senior year. Jackson would be nice but probably he’s gone.
Finally we need to find a way to stop the SEC hemmorage.

Advertisement

id love canada but i doubt he wants to come here with another stubborn HC who wants to run an offense from the 90s. LSU fired him bc he didn't get along with Orgeron schematically.

I would have fired Richts *** after losing to all those ****** coastal teams.

The only chance he has to save his job is to hire an independent OC and let him run the offense the same way the defense is run.

The fire has burned out on RICHt. It would be nice if he realized it and walked away before things got uglier but I do not see it happening.

RICHt and the entire staff need to go. The team is a mess, recruiting is a mess and classes like the current one leads to more down seasons in the future.

Advertisement
Back