Anything less than 10 wins is IMPOSSIBLE

Advertisement
When our projections for next years wins total is brought up there are many valid factors that are debated i.e. QB position uncertain, Not much senior leadership, very young on back end of our defense, first time head coach and I could go on and on. Why is the strength and conditioning factor never brought into the debate. They are the most important coach on the team besides the HC in my opinion. Even if you don’t agree with that you MUST agree that Feeley is 1000 times better than chubby McGee Felder. Combine our strength and conditioning program with a modern offense and a WEAK *** schedule. If we don’t get 10 wins this season I feel it is a failure. View attachment 85760
Since you're predicting shxt, can I have the winning lottery numbers?

A few beers some shots of whiskey,vodka,bourbon etc and a few hits on the old hemp pipe good and numb.yeah we going 20-0 and winning the super bowl.oh sorry I'm so messed up I was thinking pro football.

Coaching is paramount on the college level, so if this offensive staff is as good as advertised then we're in business. Yet, we have legit questions at qb, o line, linebacker, and a very young albeit talented secondary. Our schedule is definitely weak but it's a long season and untimely injuries can derail any talented team so we'll see, but overall we have pretty good reason to be optimistic going forward.

Advertisement
When we’ve only had 1 10win season in the last 15yrs there is no guarantee on what you’re saying. I’m tired of how many times we’ve all said we should be winning 10games in the crap coastal

Seriously.

Year one with a new coach coming off of 7-6. Offensive line issues. Still don't have a quarterback chosen. Have only won the Coastal once in 15 tries. Have one 10-win season since 2003—and it took a half dozen miracles that season for that to even happen.

Yes, this team can overachieve and do some great things this year—but this is where fans set up false expectations and seasons immediately go off the rails at the first sign of a setback.

This all hinges on whether or not a QB separates himself as a clear #1.

That and the offensive line overachieving instead of underachieving.

Would certainly be nice to finally see a quarterback battle that doesn't end in some type of a coin flip; all three guys looking pretty much the same and one barely doing something to separate from the others. Need to have a clear-cut guy when fall rolls around.

Advertisement
Vegas has the O/U at Over 8.5 -150, Under 8.5 +123.

That equates to no vig odds of 57.23% we win more than 8.5 games and 42.77% we don't. Impossible we don't win 10? No, more like 42.77% we don't win 9. And Vegas is really, really good when it comes to this stuff.

Y’all do this to yourselves every year. First time coach, totally new offensive system, uncertainty at QB and OL, young secondary. There are plenty of reasons we could lose games.

We could go 11-1 or 8-4. It’s all possible with the factors this team is facing.

First time head coach but one half the ball has been entrenched for 4 years. That makes a difference.

We may have two above average coordinators for the first time in almost 20 years. That makes a difference.

We may have our first legit s and c coach since butch.

Most talented roster in almost 20 years.

We could be doing it to ourselves by this dynamic is different than previous regimes.

Seriously.

Year one with a new coach coming off of 7-6. Offensive line issues. Still don't have a quarterback chosen. Have only won the Coastal once in 15 tries. Have one 10-win season since 2003—and it took a half dozen miracles that season for that to even happen.

Yes, this team can overachieve and do some great things this year—but this is where fans set up false expectations and seasons immediately go off the rails at the first sign of a setback.

Now I do believe we have enough to win the very weak coastal. How many wins does that mean? No idea

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back