Anyone watching Minnesota/Iowa?

As a Minnesota native and fan I’ll shut this discussion down as yes they’re the best they have been in 50 some years no question. This team just lost but nearly doubled Iowa in yards. Couldn’t punch it in but the better team. That’s a rarity in Minnesota

Advertisement
this is a thread about Minnesota but cool fact, thanks for sharing. Jerrys best record was 8-5 at Minnesota. Butchs best record was 11-1 at Miami. Keep posting though
Tracey Clay the year after had them at 9-4. So yes Jerry was building them up.

Claeys*

Fleck is better at evaluating talent then Claeys or Jerry.
Maybe so but it's not like Kill or Claeys hadn't been building them up. And you have to admit PJ was feasting on their next to worst schedule that Minnesota ever had. Wisconsin will probably beat them too. If somehow NORTHWESTERN beats them im definitely calling formal fraud.

Advertisement
Maybe so but it's not like Kill or Claeys hadn't been building them up. And you have to admit PJ was feasting on their next to worst schedule that Minnesota ever had. Wisconsin will probably beat them too. If somehow NORTHWESTERN beats them im definitely calling formal fraud.
we lost to GT. Is Manny a fraud? 2-3 losses at Minnesota isn't a fraud but ok call him whatever you want

As a Minnesota native and fan I’ll shut this discussion down as yes they’re the best they have been in 50 some years no question. This team just lost but nearly doubled Iowa in yards. Couldn’t punch it in but the better team. That’s a rarity in Minnesota
Absolutely out of nowhere that Iowa scored the amount of points they did. The hangover must've been real.

Gutted for MN as they are definitely the better team, but it is what it is. Wiscy is playing like a loose ******* at the moment, win that game and you're in.

we lost to GT. Is Manny a fraud? 2-3 losses at Minnesota isn't a fraud but ok call him whatever you want
Why are you bringing up Manny? Manny has NOTHING to do with Fleck. Fleck took a 9-4 team and went 5-7 and 7-6. If a coach did that at Miami the banners would be flying. But now that PJ set the bar low after his first year and feasted on cream puffs and has a catchy slogan people want to crown him.
7c39afb5b725c5cca811df25136fe9a589c6d8b8d66fa92408b11e5a950c3b77.jpg

But as for me...

tenor (26).gif

Advertisement
Sorry did I offend you because Fleck screwed up? I didn’t run on the field like a child crying - the multimillion dollar head coach of a d1 team did. That is idiotic, undisciplined, and solidified for me that he is a fraud.

Further, where did I invoke hate? I don’t think he is a great coach, sure he is a cool dude though.
Actually he sprints out onto the field for every injured player he widely States his goal is to be the first person they see after being hurt. He also says his reasons are to make sure his player is removed from the next play when officials miss injuries.

Cost them the game but who wouldn’t want to play for a guy that far in your corner?

This is honestly a Top 3 worst thread of the year, and that counts signing day. Jesus Christ people, y’all are acting like some triggered *** boomers.

Also, I’d like to see a list of coaches that this board doesn’t consider fraudulent.

Saban, Dabo, Butch...I’m sure some people think the jury is still out on Urban...anyone I’m missing?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back