Anyone watching Minnesota/Iowa?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watching - and I’m glad that idiot Fleck screwed his team. That guy is such a fraud. Although shouldn’t have been a flag in the first place.
Man, I was dealing with kids screaming so I couldn't hear what was going on. What an IDIOT move to run out there. He was just gifted a first and goal. Too bad FSU can't steal him away.

Advertisement
this is a thread about Minnesota but cool fact, thanks for sharing. Jerrys best record was 8-5 at Minnesota. Butchs best record was 11-1 at Miami. Keep posting though
You obviously don't remember how bad Minnesota was.

Advertisement
Watching - and I’m glad that idiot Fleck screwed his team. That guy is such a fraud. Although shouldn’t have been a flag in the first place.
This board really is just a bastion for the most miserable people on Earth who hate everyone and everything for no discernible reason.

Anyway yea I'm, watching. Minny's RPO game is on point and they should run more of them.

This board really is just a bastion for the most miserable people on Earth who hate everyone and everything for no discernible reason.

Anyway yea I'm, watching. Minny's RPO game is on point and they should run more of them.
Sorry did I offend you because Fleck screwed up? I didn’t run on the field like a child crying - the multimillion dollar head coach of a d1 team did. That is idiotic, undisciplined, and solidified for me that he is a fraud.

Further, where did I invoke hate? I don’t think he is a great coach, sure he is a cool dude though.

Last edited:
Sorry did I offend you because Fleck screwed up? I didn’t run on the field like child crying - the multimillion dollar head coach of a d1 team did. That is idiotic, undisciplined, and solidified for me that he this season is a fraud.

Further, where did I invoke hate? I don’t think he is a great coach, sure he is a cool dude though.
It was the dumbest thing I have seen from a head coach all year. That was just stupid.

Advertisement
Sorry did I offend you because Fleck screwed up? I didn’t run on the field like child crying - the multimillion dollar head coach of a d1 team did. That is idiotic, undisciplined, and solidified for me that he this season is a fraud.

" I’m glad that idiot Fleck screwed his team. That guy is such a fraud"

lol dude.. pick a lane

" I’m glad that idiot Fleck screwed his team. That guy is such a fraud"

lol dude.. pick a lane
Yes he was being an idiot and it is my opinion he is a fraud - that isnt hate. One is a fact - one is my opinion on his coaching philosophy. It is corny and time will tell if wrong or not.

People that act like he did deserve was they get. You need to get out of your feelings.

Yes he was being an idiot and it is my opinion he is a fraud - that isnt hate. One is a fact - one is my opinion on his coaching philosophy. It is corny and time will tell if wrong or not.

People that act like he did deserve was they get. You need to get out of your feelings.
Yea I'm the one with feelings here..
Anyway their clock management sucks here. Might be on Fleck, so there you go.

Advertisement
Back