Anyone watching Gameday?

Everyone knows we suck right now. I am still riding with my canes.. Just boycotting and not going to anymore games. I've sold the remainder of my away games tickets. I will buy tickets again when we field a better product or get rid of Folden and his boyfriend.

Advertisement
don't worry guys, we are gonna miraculously turn things around and finish 10-2.

Who's with me???

This dude
300px-Brad_Edwards.jpg

I didn't see that but I did see the Michael Sam poster, did anyone else catch it? I took a picture of it on my phone but can't figure out how to post it.

Byiwrq-IcAAcRuy.jpg
[/QUOT

L-M-M-F-A-O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao that's funny but not the one I saw. The one I saw was a picture of Spurrier with the word Game coming out of his mouth and under him was Michael Sam with the word **** coming out of his mouth.

Advertisement
I didn't see that but I did see the Michael Sam poster, did anyone else catch it? I took a picture of it on my phone but can't figure out how to post it.

Byiwrq-IcAAcRuy.jpg
[/QUOT

Lmao that's funny but not the one I saw. The one I saw was a picture of Spurrier with the word Game coming out of his mouth and under him was Michael Sam with the word **** coming out of his mouth.

**** 2 D naw. LULZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Post that ****!

Man, we get less respect than Rodney Dangerfield ever did, **** even milli vanilli gets more respect than we do today!!

Advertisement

Byiwrq-IcAAcRuy.jpg
[/QUOT

**** 2 D naw. LULZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Post that ****!

Please post that..... Dyin!!!!!

Byiwrq-IcAAcRuy.jpg
[/QUOT

Good ol' South Carolina. No shortage of bigots and homophobes in that ****hole.

Advertisement
^^ If people want to celebrate some C list NFL player being *** then fine.. *** it up. Just don't ***** about it when people make fun of your lifestyle.

^^ If people want to celebrate some C list NFL player being *** then fine.. *** it up. Just don't **** about it when people make fun of your lifestyle.

Nice rationalization. SEC Defensive Player of the Year. 3 sacks, 2 QB hits, and 4 hurries in the NFL preseason. Pretty *** stuff.

Who cares about college or preseason? Irrelevant.

He's sooo good he didn't make the 53 man roster. Rationalize that.

Advertisement

Where are your stats, Mr. Macho straight guy? You can even use your Pop Warner ones, ...if you even played. Gaying it up... Sheesh. You wouldn't say **** to his face.

Where are your stats, Mr. Macho straight guy? You can even use your Pop Warner ones, ...if you even played. Gaying it up... Sheesh. You wouldn't say **** to his face.

I have the same amount of tackles in an NFL game as your hero. I'm sorry that offends you. Perhaps you should write about it in your diary.

Herbstreit and Howard were always the closet Cane fans on that show. Herbstreit has gotten tired of the same old story and has moved on... likely after this game Howard will move on as well. #RENEWED #What'sADefense?

I disagree. They are calling this crap out like Sean Salisbury did. Good. The more those stats go up, the hotter the seat gets for Golden.

The truth shall set us free.

"Duke goes down and beats Miami in Miami in front of about 20, 25 thousand." - Herbstreit

They also showed a graphic with five defensive stats (third down performance, yards, etc) comparing Miami to the other 73 major conference teams against the major conference teams, Miami ranks #67-74 in all of those statistical categories. Someone can post the graphic.

:stephenahand:

They have a Miami alum cameraman on who is crushing the Canes. He prolly reads this board.

Cant argue with with most of it, but that camera man fella is an idiot.

Advertisement
Back