Anyone watching Gameday?

D

deleted1562

"Duke goes down and beats Miami in Miami in front of about 20, 25 thousand." - Herbstreit

They also showed a graphic with five defensive stats (third down performance, yards, etc) comparing Miami to the other 73 major conference teams against the major conference teams, Miami ranks #67-74 in all of those statistical categories. Someone can post the graphic.

:stephenahand:

They have a Miami alum cameraman on who is crushing the Canes. He prolly reads this board.

Advertisement
I saw it too. Chris fallica is the UM alum. Nothing more you can say. I still think we win today.

NSFW

Byivi42IQAAxJ83.jpg

Advertisement
UM is the weekly joke on Gameday. Sad stuff. The whole time they talk about UM they're giggling and making quips.

It's so bad when they were talking about David Cutcliffe, I was thinking "I wonder if Miami could steal him from Duke."

This too shall pass... Couple of X's and O's coaches away.....please, please get a real AD and staff

Advertisement
Herbstreit and Howard were always the closet Cane fans on that show. Herbstreit has gotten tired of the same old story and has moved on... likely after this game Howard will move on as well. #RENEWED #What'sADefense?

Everyone can see how pathetic our defense is except Folden. According to him, the defense is improving and trending up. His insistence on protecting his defense and his best friend is just disgusting.

Advertisement
It's so bad when they were talking about David Cutcliffe, I was thinking "I wonder if Miami could steal him from Duke."

Cutcliffe would be able to beat every team in the ACC with our South Florida recruiting.

I agree with this. I do wonder if he could recruit South Florida players but I know he'd be able to coach them. With the right coordinators it would work.

Advertisement
It's like this. Everyone was expecting this to be a unbelievable year with the talent we have. If we were winning they would not go back and look at all the stats. Now that we are losing and our defense is now now to be soft as Cotton, they are exposing this scheme and Golden for what it is. This makes me sick to see us being a joke consistently every week. God knows what sorry teams are above us in ranking.

Everyone can see how pathetic our defense is except Folden. According to him, the defense is improving and trending up. His insistence on protecting his defense and his best friend is just disgusting.

I'd also agree with this. I was 100% on board with Golden up until the end of last season when he didn't make any defensive staff changes. At that point it became his job on the line when the defense struggles and they are struggling. If he would have made a move, I'd still be behind him but the stubbornness makes this on him.

I credit the stat man Bear Fallica. I'm sure he's the one producing all these charts and embarrassing graphics. He's a UM man. If you're reading, Fallica, keep up the good work and keep the pressure on.

Like I said in another thread, this is what we get for SUCKING for years on end. It's just what we deserve... What we've earned.

Advertisement
Back