Anyone watching Gameday?

Advertisement
don't worry guys, we are gonna miraculously turn things around and finish 10-2.

Who's with me???

This dude
300px-Brad_Edwards.jpg

Ugh, :ttdG2M10mxVZxan.jpg

Herbstreit and Desmond Howard are Miami fans. For the past few years, they have seen Golden and his incompetent coaches destroy Miami. They are fed up with it. They are no longer going to sugar coat it. They want Golden and D'Onofrio fired, and they know that their coming out and openly criticizing them will help the firings occur.

Who cares about college or preseason? Irrelevant.

He's sooo good he didn't make the 53 man roster. Rationalize that.

Where are your stats, Mr. Macho straight guy? You can even use your Pop Warner ones, ...if you even played. Gaying it up... Sheesh. You wouldn't say **** to his face.

I have the same amount of tackles in an NFL game as your hero. I'm sorry that offends you. Perhaps you should write about it in your diary.

My hero? My diary? I guess I must be *** too. Right? So a regular season NFL game is where u draw the line between "gaying it up" and being a real man. Lol. How convenient for your lame argument. I'd be happy to drive you around to all of the NFL practice squads so you can tell them how *** they all are.

And don't bother responding. This thread has gone far enough off topic already. If YOUR heroes are a couple of juvenile buffoons up in South Carolina, so be it.

Advertisement
Byiwrq-IcAAcRuy.jpg
[/QUOT

L-M-M-F-A-O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao that's funny but not the one I saw. The one I saw was a picture of Spurrier with the word Game coming out of his mouth and under him was Michael Sam with the word **** coming out of his mouth.

**** 2 D naw. LULZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Post that ****!

Please post that..... Dyin!!!!!
photo.jpg
Sorry it took so long and the picture is so blurry but here it is lol

Advertisement
Back