anyone supporting strong

da truth

1st team All-American
Anyone supporting strong is because he's black. Any coach that's white and is at texas getting beat by Iowa st is not getting the golden excuses of not being the right person for tx.

Advertisement
I'm black and I don't support him being hired. This guy is at freaking Texas and despite their rebuilding, they should never be shut out by Iowa freaking State. If he were winning, he would not be looking to tuck tail and run to Miami to avoid his eventual firing from Texas next season. Cuck Fharlie! He's a bum.

I am not black and I have Strong in my top 3. I recall the SFL savages he had on D at UL. That's what I want here.

I also happen to live in TX. Those good old boys can't stand it that a nigra is the HC at UT. In addition, the TX players are SOFT. It is not a good fit for him.

Advertisement
I'm Cuban and I have nothing against I just don't think he's a good coach. Give me Butch and we are good!!!

I'm black and I don't support him being hired. This guy is at freaking Texas and despite their rebuilding, they should never be shut out by Iowa freaking State. If he were winning, he would not be looking to tuck tail and run to Miami to avoid his eventual firing from Texas next season. Cuck Fharlie! He's a bum.

Not just shut out but butt raped. The score wasn't 3-0.

I'm black. The guy has succeeded everywhere he's been except a depleted rebuilding Texas program. I support Butch because of what he did in the 90's. I support Strong because of his recent success. Butch or Strong as far as I'm concerned, either is a win for this program. Memphis and Houston coach don't excite me, I don't think they'd stay here long even if they did have success.

Whitey here, I support Strong as a candidate if he's between 3-6 on the list. He shouldn't be the first call by any means but I can't forget how he had that Louisville team playing with the type of guys we clamored for.

Advertisement
I like strong as coach and agree he is not the first call but is pretty high on list.

I tell you this. I have multiple friends who are gators and Seminoles and the one name they consistently say they do not want to go to Miami because he will very quickly return them to power is strong.

I'm white and I'm extremely excited that the McRib is back. You sir, are racist.

Race should be irrelevant here. Unless we hire a ginger. Then I'm out. Ain't supporting no soulless devil running things.

Advertisement
He sucks as a coach.

I don't care if he's a Native American/Asian/Hispanic/African American Mixed-Race Transgender Pansexual ******* with Androgynous mannerisms, he still sucks as a coach.

I am not black and I have Strong in my top 3. I recall the SFL savages he had on D at UL. That's what I want here.

I also happen to live in TX. Those good old boys can't stand it that a nigra is the HC at UT. In addition, the TX players are SOFT. It is not a good fit for him.

Those good ole boys aren't making him lose to Iowa St.

Don't want.

Not just shut out but butt raped. The score wasn't 3-0.

UT is not a school you should lose like that at. His fault or not. We just ran Al out of here because you just can't lose at Miami not matter what. I have not interest in being part of finding the right fit Strong. We KNOW who is the right fit for us and he is begging for the job. GIVE ME BUTCH OF GIVE ME DEATH. Oh, I'm white, old, Southerner with no party affiliation, fat with real bad knees and nasty gambling habit. One more thing, I hate gators and Strong coached there.

Advertisement
i like Strong, I think Butch is better, but strong wouldn't be like getting an unproven Oline coach from Alabama.
i have no idea why Strong is struggling at UT,

Last edited:
I Like Strong, Rich Rod sucked at Michigan and is doing good at ASU, I believe if Strong is hired he'd be the first AA coach to win a national Title.

I'm black and I will tell you for a fact, I DO NOT WANT HIM HERE. What he did a UL was good, but now that's he's on the big stage, he's showing his true colors.

I'm impressed w/ the coach from Bowling Green (can't think of his name). All he did was win National Titles at ND St. (Div II) Then he goes up to Bowling Green (a Div 1 school) and after getting smoked his first year, he turned them around into contenders ASAP.

I'm not all for a black or white or Latino coach...it's all about the best of the best. I don't care what color he is, just be a good coach.

I like strong as coach and agree he is not the first call but is pretty high on list.

I tell you this. I have multiple friends who are gators and Seminoles and the one name they consistently say they do not want to go to Miami because he will very quickly return them to power is strong.
As quickly as he has at texas?

Advertisement
Back