Anyone see the story with J Phillips?...

Advertisement
Actually Religion is tearing our world apart. Just look at the middle east as a prime example.

Look at the lunatics blowing up abortion clinics.

I could go on and on and on.

religious extremism is a form of extremism much more than it is a form of religion. The heinous acts that take place around the world “in the name of religion” are ultimately driven by selfishness, not scripture.

Advertisement
religious extremism is a form of extremism much more than it is a form of religion. The heinous acts that take place around the world “in the name of religion” are ultimately driven by selfishness, not scripture.

sure

That's awesome love this kid already reminds me of myself I'll have 20$ in my pocket an go give it to someone who needs it more an starve my **** self. I'd rather hurt than someone else hurt. You can take the boy out the streets but you can't take the obligations of a man away. Never know what somebody going through always be kind good look JP15 u rock my favorite # too kid💚💚💚

Advertisement
Advertisement
We laugh joke about this BUT....

“ WE ALL ARE A PHONE CALL AWAY FROM OUR KNEES”

That’s all that separates us all from sticking our hands out in hope someone will help .

Young man has character, we need players like that in battle, not looking for enabling

Love it. Dare I say another out of towner that seems to have more sofla and cane pride than the other sofla kids On the team?

Advertisement
That's sad man. Govt. bureaucracy is one thing, but it's also the fact that since 2010 avg rent prices in L.A have outpaced wages by close to 35%. As a result you have many people who are homeless that actually have college degrees. These are people who are well positioned to be contributing members in society but instead are forced to live out of their car. They showed one example of a phd student @ UCLA who had to do that. The people in the hills & valley have to understand that the homelessness crisis is going to affect them sooner or later, and instead of going to their local municipalities and voting against affordable housing projects, they should be for it.

Exactly!

This is the type of character great programs are built upon. Some people forget that being a great football player doesn’t give a you a pass on being a good person I’m looking at you AB.

Well done Phillips, all the best this year.

Advertisement
Back