Anyone remembers Wes Brown?

Advertisement
He was a 4 star RB who picked Maryland over Miami.... Who no one remembers.... Which is the posters point lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stop. Whatever happened to Wes Brown, has nothing to do with McFarland or what will end up happening to him. Nothing.

I hope they give McFarland, Len Bias's old dorm room so the ghosts of crack can haunt him! Kidding, best of luck to him. Thats Crootin!

Advertisement
Stop. Whatever happened to Wes Brown, has nothing to do with McFarland or what will end up happening to him. Nothing.

Sure it does. Anybody who picks another school over UM will end up exactly like some other kid who didn't pan out. The very fact of NOT choosing UM sealed the kid's fate. How's Valentine doing these days? Keef? See, it's science.

This is from an article...
Brown was connected to a June 2013 incident where he drove a suspect away from the scene of a shooting in Baltimore. When questioned by Baltimore police in College Park about this incident, Wes Brown allegedly shoved a police officer. He was arrested for felony wiretapping, theft and assaulting an officer. Following this conduct, Brown would be suspended for his sophomore season at Maryland.

However, the bad luck kept coming for Brown. In the midst of his suspension from the team, a search warrant affidavit in March 2014 released that a loaded handgun, drug paraphernalia, and a bag of ammunition were found in his possession.

2015 - tumultuous season following the firing of coach Randy Edsall, it is shocking, saddening and disappointing to see Brown forced to the sidelines again for violating the school’s code of conduct.

2016 - Maryland senior running back Wes Brown has been suspended for the first three games of the season for a retroactive violation of the school’s student-athlete code of conduct last November.

Advertisement

Sure it does. Anybody who picks another school over UM will end up exactly like some other kid who didn't pan out. The very fact of NOT choosing UM sealed the kid's fate. How's Valentine doing these days? Keef? See, it's science.

Gotcha. Now it makes sense. And any kid who picks UM, will end up being a perennial pro-bowler.

Gotcha. Now it makes sense. And any kid who picks UM, will end up being a perennial pro-bowler.

Hmmm more pro bowler - Miami or Maryland? Let me do some research...

Yes, who has more pro bowlers should be the only thing a recruit cares about. It sucks the kid isn't coming, but it's immature to take recruiting personally.

Yes, who has more pro bowlers should be the only thing a recruit cares about. It sucks the kid isn't coming, but it's immature to take recruiting personally.

Dude - i don't care if he comes or not. Losing One player is not going to make a difference. However, as a recruit if you want to make it next level, you don't go to Maryland. Go to Alabama, Miami, USC etc. You have to make a business decision if you know what I mean...

Advertisement
Back